New

Nov 12, 2008
Hi. I am thefastestkidontheblock. You can call me Mr. Fast for short.
I own many quads. Mainly 2-strokes. I have a
06 Blaster - Stock
01 Banshee - Built
87 Quadzilla - Bolt Ons
RM250 - Race Ready
91 LT250R - MX Ready
I have other toys but they aint worth the time to talk about them.
Current Project - I am in the process of dropping in a 4mil Shee motor into a blaster frame. So far, I am just been trying to get the frame ready for the motor and the power, this is costly.

Current Project - I am in the process of dropping in a 4mil Shee motor into a blaster frame. So far, I am just been trying to get the frame ready for the motor and the power, this is costly.
I want to see this can you get pictures

so y would u put a peice of sh*t banshee motor in a blaster? all this money u r spending on the hacked up frame u could have got a banshee roller.
welcome dumb ass

wow, someone has sand in thier vagina, the banshee is the only quad i would ever ride, simply becasue it is so badass. two cylinder 300cc two stroke? That is amazing in itself, and the sound is like sex. But Blaster smurf wouldnt know that becasuue no one wants got get aids from her so they dont have sex with her. She only gives teh beejayyzz LULZ. I think the real question should be, why put a sh*tty blaster motor in a blaster frame, and not just go to the extremely badass level of putting a banshee motor in it

y not figure out what the f*ck u are talkin about before u run ur weiner holster! its 350cc dum ace. hardeee har har. stupid kid, and how the f*ck do u know what sex sounds like? i guess u still hear daddy given it to mommy in the other room.

what in the hell does the middle of the month have to do with anything? is that when ur mamas period starts. are u really that stupid? if u ever had a girlfriend that actually put out u would know that there each is different. like every woman in the world starts at the same time. jezzz it would be a f*cked up world!

what in the hell does the middle of the month have to do with anything? is that when ur mamas period starts. are u really that stupid? if u ever had a girlfriend that actually put out u would know that there each is different. like every woman in the world starts at the same time. jezzz it would be a f*cked up world!

is dissin on everybody
must be her time of the month not the middle of the month

is dissin on everybody
must be her time of the month not the middle of the month

i agree,
it all started over this guy putting a banshee motor in a blaster.

Its funny thou because shes supposed to be the mature one with kids and a family and all this.
and she comes on forums and beaks people hahaha.

Well actaully blaster biotch is my booty call, and I must say she has a nice ass. So, back off her before I kick all your asses.
Also, my build banshee isn't all that bad ass, it is just a little 4mil with some port work. Once my business starts doing better I plan on getting that new 611cc kit for it.
With the blaster, anyone know what the best a-arm and shock combo would be, I want something strong and a soft ride. It will have a +12 swingarm.
Also, if you guys don't stop making fun of my girl, I wont post any pictures.