NEW yamaha 3 wheelers.... there time is back!!!!

damn they need to sell them trikes over here i would straigt up buy one for sure if i had the money. i dont care if they 4 stroke or not

those arent really manufactured i dont think.....i think thats one of those custom jobs were there cut off the front of the frame off and make it into a triple tree capibal like this honda 450r 3wheeler make by TCP trikes

Last edited by a moderator:
pardon me for being ignorant, but why would you want a three wheeler? i mean whats the advantage in them?

go out onto a frozen lake this winter where there are trikes running against the quads in flat track ice racing and see the diff lol.. 3 wheels owns on the ice!!

i like trikes for the vintagefactor.. if it wasnt for the 200x 350x tri z kxt 250 and atc 250r quads wouldnt be what they are today

the TPC is a whole new frame i believe

hey man, im not positive but im pretty sure that TPC just cut the front of the frame of and made just a single tbe going up into a triple tree just like an old 3 wheeler...my dad is on all the 3 wheeler message boards and he talks to the guys at TCP quite offtend....like i said, im not positive but i think

go out onto a frozen lake this winter where there are trikes running against the quads in flat track ice racing and see the diff lol.. 3 wheels owns on the ice!!

i like trikes for the vintagefactor.. if it wasnt for the 200x 350x tri z kxt 250 and atc 250r quads wouldnt be what they are today

very true........but if u want a true unbeatable ice racer...go for a ATC250r.....unstopable on the ice...check out this vid

Last edited by a moderator:
me and my friend and his dad were riding and my friends dad wasa on a 200x i think it was and we were riding on train tracks probly like 3 miles back an dhe wrecked and had to ride back all 3 miles wit a broken arm it was ugly