new to the site

wagon burner

Feb 26, 2008
missiouri
cant wait to get some new ideas on how to beef up the 01blaster fairly stock last an only owner said it had a jet kit put in it not sure

pipe it, port it, reeds and geta bigger carb and take the lid off the air box that is a good start unless your on a budget then just pipe and reeds are a good start

it depends on how much you wanna spend. personally go with the toomey pipes but they are fairly expensive so...

but for about $130 you can get some hella bomb reeds

got 600 back on my taxes just trying to figer out where to put it has stock tires rears need replaced fronts still look real good bike wasent road much run great,,,,,,,,,,,also everyone seem to say mix my fuel and do away with injector ??????????????????????????????

Yeah get a vitos oil injection removal kit (I ordered mine a week ago), its $30, and comes with decent instructions. Get some V force or Boyesen reeds, and a full Toomey B1 exhaust, you may or may not have to jet the carb, you said it was already? This is just my opinion, and what I did...but it will be a HUGE improvement