new to blasters NC

97blast

Nov 13, 2010
king nc
yea so im new to the whole blaster world .... i have had warriors for quite sometime and am a member over at yfm350.com...figured id hop over here and see what i can find... i live in king nc ... 20mins from winston salem anybody up for riden somtime let me know ....

Haha, welcome dude! Let's see some pics! Lol. Stick around here long enough, read and search before asking too many questions (just saying this 'cause I'm sure you have lots which have already been answered by somebody), and you'll learn tons of good info in a hurry.

I'm a couple hours away from you in Hamlet, but if we ever get a NC riding group together, let's go! Got two Banshees and my '05 Blasty that need to get out and run every once in awhile.

ok well here it is when i 1st got it
DSCF0212.jpg

this is as it sit right now(the fmf header and pipe were so caked in rust and mud it was awful, so a lil baking soda,hot water and engine enamel took care of that) ...still got a longggg way to go but it will get there
DSCF0219.jpg

also(if u look at the second pic) it had no spring on the head pipe ... so i made one out of a stove door spring :) .... just used a grinder to cut it to the right length and channel locks to bend the ends

oh yea .... anyone got any rear tires forsale cheap let me know... dont have to be new,anything is better than whats on it

Last edited:
welcome to the site man dont let people turn you away from sheeblast he is not so much a grumb as he is willing to tell it like it is lol

is that the skull of a deer bungee chorded to the bumper?

lol.... yea... i found it in mt trails at my house .... thought i was kinda cool, so i strpped it on.. planned to take it off .. but it think i kinda like it ... i think imma take my grinder and grind the antlers down to look like devil horns and paint em red..... maybe put some led's in the eyes.... amazing what we do when we are bored