New to blasters and need help.

Wide open is really not the way to break in a top end, one should ride 2 tanks of fuel through at no more than 3/4 throttle.

if you have set the float to specs and adjusted the idle and have the needle set to the middle clip you should have no problems as the main jet only starts to work at 3/4 and above.

If you have fanged it, and the main jet is too small some damage may have been done to the piston.

Although some of us old timers like to think that we can tune without chopping a plug, it really is a good idea to plug chop to confirm jetting.

Take no chances, buy a few plugs and cut them up.

32:1 is just fine.

Reactions: Bori
Having hard time plug chop when I did it with out lit it was allmost good but little lean. now w. Lit on looks good on top of plug but no ring. No air leak nedle set in midle. Huffff

Having hard time plug chop when I did it with out lit it was allmost good but little lean. now w. Lit on looks good on top of plug but no ring. No air leak nedle set in midle. Huffff
Me no compry "lit".

Do you mean that you are shining a light down into the plug to try to see the ring, you have got to chop the threads off to expose the tip..

I did chop the treat. But 1st run w. 310 jet no lid I was lean. 2nd run I put lit cus to much dust. N no sign of a ring just top was brown color. 3rd run 300 jet n lit same thing only color on top n no ring. 4 run I said screw it. I'm bout to use 320 jet w. No lit. What you thing but dang blaster rides beautyfull w. Everything I done.Ill let u know when iI come back from this run

K looks nice but I think it needs to b lil more rich. should I bump one more up in jet or should I tight screw a lil more. I have it at 1 1/2. Please help?

Attachments

• IMAG0364.jpg
    IMAG0364.jpg
    833.9 KB · Views: 209
Should I put needle 1 down to make rich or 1 up in jet size. Or tighten air crew

go up one size on the main jet
if...that plug chop is from one wide open full throttle run ?

do not move the needle clip or airscrew

T
go up one size on the main jet
if...that plug chop is from one wide open full throttle run ?

do not move the needle clip or airscrew
Thanx man... so go up to 330? Ill plug chop again tomorrow ...yea wide open till 6. You guys are freaking great.

T

Thanx man... so go up to 330? Ill plug chop again tomorrow ...yea wide open till 6. You guys are freaking great.

yep, up one size main jet. if 320 now, try a 330

Thanx u are the man. Ill plug chop in the morning n ill get back with picture n results. this will b my 5th plug chop.

5 plugs are way cheaper than a top end rebuild :)

Looking good, it would suit 95% of people, but for me one size more would make me happier!
Lol I was thinking same may b a lil more dark. Now problem Im having is sence I lowered I notice front of blaster Is hard to control when goin fast. Is Like it pulls me to the sides . Like when a car needs alignment. Is weird allmost as if it fallows tracks that are allready in sand lol... Or maybe Like if it was loose. But only does it at front