new tank grafix !!!!!!!!

Awk08

Administrator
Staff member
Technician
Jan 30, 2009
thanx again to ken oconnor for picking these up for me at his grafix guys shop, he also informed me he will be keeping some sets of "KOR" tank grafix in stock in a few different colors, they won't be the same as these, cause i had a hand in the design of these with the barbed wire effect i asked for,
pics of the basic black ones coming soon, since i got a set for my sons bike also.............................

2911api.jpg

Nice. I am looking for someone to do a set of tank only grafix for me. Very simple design but eveyone I have gotten ahold of wants almost 100 for a custom design. Think he could hook me up with a good deal on my design?

you'd have to call or email him and see, thats what i did, ken just picked them up for me as he was getting his ones.........................

tekmx.com

i like them. i have a question though. does ken allow people to prompt him that does not have any if his work done the there bike ? just a question since i know some car engine builders that are very picky about that

a big billboard advertising ken doesnt have an KOR motor in it.............
free advertising would always be welcome in my book, and i think the tank graphics will be available on his new website soon, so that seems they are up for grabs to anyone, with or without his motor work

sweet wonder if he could make one with his name where yamaha would be and klotz on 1 side and cometic sticker on the other.

That looks bad ass! Are they good quality, i mean thickness, like his decals he gave us? That would be a great alternative to painting plastics!

That looks bad ass! Are they good quality, i mean thickness, like his decals he gave us? That would be a great alternative to painting plastics!

he said they are as thick as they come !!!!!!!!