New SCD racing topend

Can't wait to race ya this year, Scot! Lets see how SCD fares against KOR. I should have my carb dialed in correctly this year. No more rich flooding and bogging out like last time around.

Can't wait to race ya this year, Scot! Lets see how SCD fares against KOR. I should have my carb dialed in correctly this year. No more rich flooding and bogging out like last time around.

are you running a stroker?

no he runs a stock stroke. he is just messin around but we will probably drag a few times just for fun. i don't care about whos the fastest. just want my blasty to scare me from time to time. lol

no he runs a stock stroke. he is just messin around but we will probably drag a few times just for fun. i don't care about whos the fastest. just want my blasty to scare me from time to time. lol

oh, it's gonna be an arm stretcher dude. we have almost the same setup, just difference in stroke, and mine will flat out ride.

i'm not downing the KOR either, i have that setup too on the stock stroke. it will giddy up too.

I like it and I love the grass roots shade tree job. I like the fact that the owner got involved too!
I'm pretty sure my man took the time to measure the ports and obviously there are now 4 new ones cut in.
I have a feeling it will be a strong runner I:I
Good job SCD!

On a different note is there ever a blaster head cut that isn't warped first?

I like it and I love the grass roots shade tree job. I like the fact that the owner got involved too!
I'm pretty sure my man took the time to measure the ports and obviously there are now 4 new ones cut in.
I have a feeling it will be a strong runner I:I
Good job SCD!

On a different note is there ever a blaster head cut that isn't warped first?

It's not that the head is warped, it's that the spark plug hole isn't tapped perfectly straight. I have both ways to turn a head, mandrel in the spark plug hole or using the head stud holes. Mandrel in the spark plug hole is easier to mount and that leaves the head mating area looking like it was warped.

It's not that the head is warped, it's that the spark plug hole isn't tapped perfectly straight. I have both ways to turn a head, mandrel in the spark plug hole or using the head stud holes. Mandrel in the spark plug hole is easier to mount and that leaves the head mating area looking like it was warped.

I always wondered cause though the years the cut heads always look uneven and I know they were cut right.
Thanks for the explanation I:I