New member from PA

wow..i need to check out the forums more often... nanty glo here... been riding all around here and portage for the last 15 years or so.

/\/\/\/\ wtf???? tater, you live in nanty glo??? i'm sittin at my girls in vinco right now, if your that close i wanna coma check out the purple beast!!!!!!!
pm sent

tater when i was talkign to flotek he ws telling me about ur blaster he was saying about one down in nanty glo but i didnt kno that was u lol

/\/\/\/\ wtf???? tater, you live in nanty glo??? i'm sittin at my girls in vinco right now, if your that close i wanna coma check out the purple beast!!!!!!!
pm sent

hell yeah man..i work tonight and all week 8pm to 5am so my free time is kind of limited. i will give ya a ring sometime though.

I live and work in Indiana Pa, I guess its a small Internet. I have a camp up in Sheffield but haven't ridden the Marienville trails yet

^^^^pic in the sig looks sick man...welcome to the site...im from pa also but probly really far away...we should get together and find a spot to ride this summer though....just gotta get mine put back together...