New kid on the block.

Ok thanks for the friendly welcomes. Ok well I have a dilemma. I can get the 2000 blaster talked about above, or I found one in a local paper that is for sale the same price it is a 94 model. The guy says it's a 125cc and I am wondering if that is a misprint by the magazine or if the guy swapped a dirtbike motor onto the frame. He says it runs great and all that amazing stuff. I am calling the guy about the 94 tomorrow and ask him about the engine. If it is the 200cc then I will pay him the $700 for it. If it is a 125cc then I will offer 500.

Which would you guys get?

Also on top of not running the 2000 is two hours away from my house.

If you buy the 2000 blaster a top end is going to run u about 175 bucks (piston and boring). I would go with the 2000 blaster if he is not askin a lot for it. i wound`nt want a 125 motor in a blaster thats my opinion tho

aha well dont dream too much and see what other aftermarket parts are on those bikes.. if the 2000 is stock i would try going lower than 700.. and if the 94 is a 125 cc dont offer anything... go with the 2000 because yea the 125cc may run "great" but it will not run as a blaster should. there is a reason its a 195cc and not a 125

b3.jpg

b2.jpg

b1.jpg

when i got mine it was in more crapy than that one doest look bad for 500 bucks just a new top end and u should be ready to go and i would put a oil block off kit on it too