new interests

2smoker85

Dec 13, 2008
Edgewater MD
well I have gotten into LEDs and am putting them into everything if anyone needs LEDs for anything house, car truck brake lights, inside dome lights u name it i can get and these are wicked when I'm done my house led lights ill post some pics of them, they come in 8s which equal out to 55w and 10s that equal out to 100w also comes in cool and warm lighting. anything anyone needs ill hook it up not trying to make a bunch of money but to help the brothers out, let me look into doing the blaster headlights and see what I can come up if anyone is interested

im interested in this as well, been looking for a few things would really like to put some in my 72 gmc pickup

let me know what u guys are interested in and ill get photos ill post some of what I just did and what I can do and get my hands on

the first 3 are flashlights I can get from a distributor, still working on a price with him but will probably be 40-50 bucks and trust me look at the damn beam from the leds, and the blue is the interior lights I got some more to post up the last one....rear back up lights!!

Attachments

• flash pic bef.jpg
    flash pic bef.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 116
  • flash pic aft.jpg
    flash pic aft.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 128
  • flashlight.jpg
    flashlight.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 124
  • inside titan.jpg
    inside titan.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 120
  • reverse lights1.jpg
    reverse lights1.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 125
the truck lights are from my titan and the light bar is something else that I can get from a distributor, the light bars are expensive but I can tell u that they are used widely in the Baja races, the picture is actually from a guy that raced in it this yr.

I can also get hid kits,hi, low for any car truck, reverse lights for any car truck, fog lights etc, u name it and I am pretty damn sure I can make or get it.

Attachments

• truck 6k hella.jpg
    truck 6k hella.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 124
  • lightbar 2.jpg
    lightbar 2.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 113
  • truck lights.jpg
    truck lights.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 120
  • switchback amber.jpg
    switchback amber.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 107
  • trx 450r lightbar.jpg
    trx 450r lightbar.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 154
the first 3 are flashlights I can get from a distributor, still working on a price with him but will probably be 40-50 bucks and trust me look at the damn beam from the leds, and the blue is the interior lights I got some more to post up the last one....rear back up lights!!

You Plan On Blinding the People in Walmart Parking lot haha , Great Stuff man !.

haha look at what im putting throughout my house....these are the 10's/100w cool lights leds globe, 2 yr warranty on the leds

Attachments

• inside 10 light.jpg
    inside 10 light.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 106
I'll have to remember this thread! I have a really cool idea for some extra red LED tail lights for my truck, and I bet you could hook me up.

yeah man, stuff like that is pretty cheap, also can do mirror turn signal lights, courtesy lights, my buddy is better than me since im just getting into it for a month or so. hes got yrs on me lol

yeah man, stuff like that is pretty cheap, also can do mirror turn signal lights, courtesy lights, my buddy is better than me since im just getting into it for a month or so. hes got yrs on me lol

Sweet! We'll be in touch sooner or later.

On my truck, I actually already have LED tail lights, but what I have in mind is a step beyond them.

Are you familiar with base-model Chevrolet Silverado 1500 trucks? I have a 2004 model. Anyways, the truck originally came with a fancy, wing-style taligate protector made of plastic. I hated it, so I took it off and put a diamond plate aluminum one on in its place. Problem was, removing the stock gate protector revealed four hexagonal mounting holes in the tailgate itself (presumably used for the stock tailgate protector) that were no longer covered by the aftermarket diamond plate aluminum protector. I currently have them covered with pop-in plastic plugs, but I got the bright idea to install a red LED in each hole...all of them tied together...so the whole top of the tailgate lights up when I apply the brakes.

Think you could build a set of LED's like this if I gave you some pics and more details? If so, we can talk through PM's and maybe make something happen! I:I

Led's look great bro.I myself recently got sick of cheapo led flashlights and spent $60 on a single led high power flashlight.I can say by far the best flashlight I have ever used.Makes a world of difference.You should come up with a set for the blaster with a small battery(rc car)that will last 4+ hrs or so.

yeah I will come up with something I was wanting a blaster headlight to disassemble and put a led in it and see how it works I bet it would bright as sh*t,

braap send me the size and pics of the holes and type u want in there we could do a whole strip across the top, there is so much u can do with led lights it will boggle ur mind

The flashlights I waas speaking of are made by "Fenix". They are a superb flashlight.The The E21 is one I use alot also and ir relatively affordable at $35.Its amazing what leds can do.

I would like some LEDs on a Velcro strap to put on my penis. That way when I get up in the middle of the night to take a piss. I don't have to be blinded by turning on the bright bathroom light. The next Million Dollar idea ???