new here

blasta_dasha09

Aug 8, 2009
hey guys im new here. ive been wanting to get a 4 wheeler for a lonnng time now so im gonna be asking for a lot of information about blasters and stuff.. i will likely get either a blaster, or trx300ex or trx 400ex. but hey just introducing myself

blasters are the best band for the buck......400ex is a good quad to..and you can pick one up fairly cheap

Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you will learn a lot from the site about blasters. There's some members with 400ex's and I'm sure plenty others who have at least rode the quads you listed.

Welcome! Get a blaster for your first bike. Its a basic quad, you can pick one up cheap, topend rebuilds are easy and relatively cheap compared to a 4stroke. the mods are endless and inexpensive, and its a good all around 2stroke. maybe look into finding a cheap, decent honda 250r if your looking for something bigger to build on. you could always make it a 310! but blasty's are great for getting all your build specs down, before you start blowin up 250's or shee's!I:I

thanks everyone.. hey i was wondering how much slower blasters are than most 400's. i know they are usually like 200cc or w/e but arent 2stroke powerful? just let me know.. also im 21 years old and i weigh like 155-160lbs.

Welcome bro. Go with the Blaster! You won't regret it. I'm about 5'9" and 160-165. I'm fine on my bike and I haven't even done the extended swingarm or widened the front out.

theres a guys selling one thats bored to 280 he said. he wants like 1k.(blaster 98')

lol, it might have a .080 over piston in it but its in no way a 280. blasters are a great first quad, with a stroker crank and some porting beating a 400 is easily in reach. also im about 5'11" 205lbs and mine still has plenty of balls, it will flip over on ya lol :)