new guy here

bagds10

Mar 30, 2010
az
hey im new from southern az, i got a 88 blaster with a fmf fatty pipe power core2 silencer, vforce reeds, reed spacer, 35mm carb, fly bars. its been sitting for 9 years and i just recently bought a new bottom end, but i cant sepperate the top end from the bottom end. i tried and tried, but cant do it.

+1 on making sure ya got the nuts off.. if you pulled the had and forgot the jugg nuts.. it haoppens.. other wise.. if its been ALONNNNGGGGGGGG TIME it will be a biotch!!! took me almost 2 hours to get the side cover off my 84 200x 3 wheeler to do the clutch.. motor was never touched since new... may need to do some tappin with a rubber mallot

i pulled the engine out of the bike, it took me 3 hours and i pulled the six nuts off the head, the 4 on the jug, the carb, reeds, and bent my fin. but i will try a rubber mallot and i will post pics as soon as i get it together. right now it is just a rolling chassis. i stripped it completely and gonna put race plastics and paint my frame and stuff..... maybe new tires.

thanks everyone. and i am one of the 89% that has a 4 stroke and still think there is no sound, smell, or power like a 2 stroke. i got a tricked out 99 warrior, and i tried to climb a big steep hill and stalled it. i have NEVER stalled my blaster climbing

thanks guys. and by the way i got the top end sepperated. my piston and cylinder are all rusted out. so looks like 240 kit here i come.

ive had plans for it since it broke 9 years ago. but now im 22 and finally said f that its depressing to see it sitting and rotting. where do i get it ported at?...

any of the builders on here, kennedy, oconnor, wildcard, flotek, talk to all of them and see who you want to deal with.

^ what he said.
I got mine ported by kennedy but havent got to test it yet due to stupid problems with my electrical.

well i got everything apart. but how do i split the two bottom cases apart? i took every bolt out but cant get the stator off of cases apart