new gun yay!

hudack

Nov 4, 2009
nanty glo pa
got a new 30-06 bolt today going out tomorow to fire off a few shots and sight in the scope then monday is the first day of buck time to try and kill some stuff havent shot it yet but i already love this gun so here are the pics
gun.jpg

gun2.jpg

gun3.jpg

gotta love savages accurate as crap. got this gun off my uncle. hadn't been shot for a long time (if ever). used a box of cheap core-lokt ammo to bring it in. took maybe 15 shots to bring it in(we were taking small steps to b safe) last five would have fit under a half dollar. and at this point my shoulder was falling off! lol

gotta love savages accurate as crap. got this gun off my uncle. hadn't been shot for a long time (if ever). used a box of cheap core-lokt ammo to bring it in. took maybe 15 shots to bring it in(we were taking small steps to b safe) last five would have fit under a half dollar. and at this point my shoulder was falling off! lol

i cant wait to feel the kick lol i love the clip also it will make unloading soooo much easier than with the 30-30 i was useing last year

i cant wait to feel the kick lol i love the clip also it will make unloading soooo much easier than with the 30-30 i was useing last year

ugh only thing i don't like about mine, it has a blind mag so i have to work the bolt to unload it. Used a 30-30 bolt for the last 2 years and it had a clip

sweet gun !!!!!!!!
just lemme know what county you'll be in, so i can be in the next one, ahahahaaaaaa

A fine gun indeed I love my 30-06 its the perfect size. I gotta ask what ammo your using. I got few boxes of ballistic tips from my pop-pop and they tear up some dear. Just gotta make sure you don't hit that tenderloin or any quarters or its bye bye meat.

sweet gun !!!!!!!!
just lemme know what county you'll be in, so i can be in the next one, ahahahaaaaaa
o il be in this one and for that statement i must just come on down to j-town to do some shooting :p

now u just got to get off the net to actually go out and shoot it lol

hahaha i havent been on in a couple days my laptop charger thing broke so its gota go to a computer shop and im waiting for my bro to get here he just got himself a new 30-06 but his is a remington and black

i was hunting all last week thats y i wasnt on here. i was using a 44 magnum rifle and my dad was using his winchester 30-06. for christams i am hoping to get a 22-250 in black and bolt action. also i might get a crf150r for christmas so DOUBLE YAYY!!!

just got back from shooting it wow i love that thing blew threw 4 boxes of bullets between me and my brother got it good up to about 3-4 inches with the target about 60 mabey 75 yards out il say it again i love that rifle

My buddy just bought that rifle a few months ago from cabela's and he loves his. I think he paid just under $400 give or take, the scope was included. It's definitely a nice looking rifle.

if you mind me asking, howmuch did you pick it up for?

375 or 400 id have to check for the rifle brand new and the scope mounts and a pair of mittens that the tips flip up i had a scope that wasnt being used for it i just wish it had open sights but i still love the hell out of it lol