new build/old bike

mudking

I am working on rebuilding my old bike. I have had it since I was 9 (now 25), and eight years ago before going into the military I let a freind ride it while I rode my dads big bear, and he rolled it in a northern michigan swamp and it hasnt ran since. sorry for the pics. the wife broke the good camera so I had to use the old 5 Megapixel camera for now.

like I said working on the build with side money. so its kinda slow going but it will get there. I am going to paint the fram this weekend hopefully, and just continue on the build. If anyone has some spare parts laying around they can give me a good deal on please pm me!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

wow I guess it sat with some water for sure.Clean all of it out really good.I'll check I might have a stock used crank lying around not sure though.I'll let you know.Keep us posted on the build.

nice project :) i just did the same thing your doing about 6 months ago, but mine is up and running now, its all worth it when you get out riding it again man. best of luck to you!

all wheel drive twin turbo.

All Wheel Drive, twin turbo, 4 Wheel Steering, Active Aero, and Electronically Controlled Suspension... to be exact..assuming its a 96 or earlier model lol and you gotta love a stock car that weighs 3700+lbs but can still run a 13.5 1/4 mile with no tuning I:I

ok guys... Sorry for going MIA on you all. I didnt forget, just had some rough times. OH, and I got a new (GREAT JOB.) and we had a baby.

So things were kinda put on the back burner! Anyway the baby is moving around on his own almost walking, and a little more independent, and we finally got good insurance covering things, and the job is paying me well! I got a new car... We got a boat... a bunch of things. i will post pics of it all in the appropriate forums.

Anyway, here in about 45 minutes (my lunch break) I am picking up a blaster from a local military dude who just got back from iraq for 600 bucks. Runs great, and shifts great. Rode it yesterday, but didnt have the truck to take it home. That is gonna be the donor for mine. So this weekend my frame is getting scotch brite'd, and painted, and new motor and everything mine needs is getting installed. hoping to have it done over this long weekend!!! SWEET! I am excited. I hadnt riden my blaster in years. After riding that one (that has junk tires, and bad alignment etc) I felt like a youngster again! VERY VERY excited to actually finish this build i started a long time ago...

Again I appologize for not keeping things updated, but I will get some new pics up tonite when i get home with the donor bike!

man if you were closer i'd come pick up that roller once you were done with it, it looks like its in ok shape