New Blaster strip and rebuild in the UK

Nice sounds as tho tour putting your all in to it man :) a went for the cheaper option yfz450r front shocks with Herrmann racing a-arms got the shocks for £65 delivered and £300 for the a-arms, the shocks are 18 1/4 ete so thats the only arms that would fit them but not got the arms yet so could still go for the asr but would need to buy a lowering kit! As for rear i got a yfz450 2005 model shock another big ass shock but cut and redrilled it to suit then just buffed the shock up and powder coated the spring an there like new :) there some pics on here but i'll put up ones when there built back up! its prob the best set up for me as am around 15 stone a just wanted to try an keep costs down as all in all its going to cost me over £4000 fir the lot!

Nice sounds as tho tour putting your all in to it man :) a went for the cheaper option yfz450r front shocks with Herrmann racing a-arms got the shocks for £65 delivered and £300 for the a-arms, the shocks are 18 1/4 ete so thats the only arms that would fit them but not got the arms yet so could still go for the asr but would need to buy a lowering kit! As for rear i got a yfz450 2005 model shock another big ass shock but cut and redrilled it to suit then just buffed the shock up and powder coated the spring an there like new :) there some pics on here but i'll put up ones when there built back up! its prob the best set up for me as am around 15 stone a just wanted to try an keep costs down as all in all its going to cost me over £4000 fir the lot!

yeah man well im 17 lol i don't work but i just make my own money to get the stuff i want for the quad :) the yz i got i bought for £100 quid and im currently building it into a white frame and rebuilding engine but got all the parts there to do so don't need to buy anything. but all together il spend about £140 (£100 buying and £40 for a gasket kit and new clutch. and i will be putting it up for £500 or best offer. but i tend to go with the dearer things for quad lol it took me about 3 months to get my blaster how it is the now but im far from done. still to get a trinity pipe,blingstar front bumper,the a arms and elka shocks,steering damper and new miaer race front plastics. but all together il be spending about £2000 on it. but iv already spent £800-£1000 on it. but the dearest thing is the a arms and elkas so once there bought its just small things which are all under £300.

yeah man well im 17 lol i don't work but i just make my own money to get the stuff i want for the quad :) the yz i got i bought for £100 quid and im currently building it into a white frame and rebuilding engine but got all the parts there to do so don't need to buy anything. but all together il spend about £140 (£100 buying and £40 for a gasket kit and new clutch. and i will be putting it up for £500 or best offer. but i tend to go with the dearer things for quad lol it took me about 3 months to get my blaster how it is the now but im far from done. still to get a trinity pipe,blingstar front bumper,the a arms and elka shocks,steering damper and new miaer race front plastics. but all together il be spending about £2000 on it. but iv already spent £800-£1000 on it. but the dearest thing is the a arms and elkas so once there bought its just small things which are all under £300.
ye well you dont need to worry about morgage and all that then lol! ave just been in to bikes my hole life and got a chance of this quad and took it on as a project but love the things! ave had maico 250's kx's ktm but on this wee quad it just seams faster for some reason even tho a 125 would kick my ass! buying a R1 in the summer so dont want to go daft when it comes to this(too late lol) ave already spent alot powdercoating the frame and its costing me over £500 to get the engine done full strip, new piston, rings head skimmed and all new seals and gasket set! also vapour blast to make it look like new! am sure there is more getting done to it but cant mind, i'll get a full list off the guy! am pretty much replacing everything from the ground up so i'll just take my time and do it right! were did you post your pic man so a can get a look?

StevieN

its a 2002 bud :) i got told it was a 2003 but when i came home found out it was a 2002 as it has drum brakes not hydros. but will have hydros :p
Ye a got told mine was a 2005 but later relised with the vin it was a 2003 then called Yamaha for them to tell me it was defo a 2004 haha! anyway let me know how you get on with your a-arms mate speak soon ;-)

Ye a got told mine was a 2005 but later relised with the vin it was a 2003 then called Yamaha for them to tell me it was defo a 2004 haha! anyway let me know how you get on with your a-arms mate speak soon ;-)

alright mate change of plan lol selling my blaster and yz and buying a race spec blaster instead. spent enough on this one so going to buy one thats ready got everything done.

My Banshee axle arrived today, went to put the brake hub and sprocket carrier on and they don't fit, anyone had this problem? do i need to buy a new brake hub and sprocket carrier to fit the axle?

My Banshee axle arrived today, went to put the brake hub and sprocket carrier on and they don't fit, anyone had this problem? do i need to buy a new brake hub and sprocket carrier to fit the axle?

don't count on me saying this but i think you need the whole back end of a banshee. don't think blaster and banshee parts combine together but take away the blaster parts and put the banshee parts should be fine :)

don't count on me saying this but i think you need the whole back end of a banshee. don't think blaster and banshee parts combine together but take away the blaster parts and put the banshee parts should be fine :)

Hey mate no its defo a direct swap i thought i was going mad when i started to put parts on it and none would fit, i think its not a banshee axle so iam not very happy as i have been waiting on this part for ages to start my back end rebuild :-( i have put pics on the general help board, see what you think

Lol good luck mate but a bet you will still want to change it haha! post pics when you get it then ;-)

alright mate just to let you know i had a guy wanting buy my blaster today but i couldn't let myself part with it. so going to spend on it :D a arms kit i showed you before is getting ordered after christmas. then going to start my buying and sell again on bikes and make the cash to get the rest . as in total i want to spend about £2400 but that includes 4 brand new maxxis razrs 2 tyres and rims :)

alright mate just to let you know i had a guy wanting buy my blaster today but i couldn't let myself part with it. so going to spend on it :D a arms kit i showed you before is getting ordered after christmas. then going to start my buying and sell again on bikes and make the cash to get the rest . as in total i want to spend about £2400 but that includes 4 brand new maxxis razrs 2 tyres and rims :)

Good mate be a shame to waste the money uve already spent on it eh! i know i wont sell my blaster so i dont mind spending time and money on it its just when you get messed about with people that dont know what they are selling pisses you off

Good mate be a shame to waste the money uve already spent on it eh! i know i wont sell my blaster so i dont mind spending time and money on it its just when you get messed about with people that dont know what they are selling pisses you off

exactly man! well once i spend the 660 quid on the a arms and shocks kit i won't be selling defo lol but il be starting a build thread once i have everything. not fitting anything until i have a arms kit and shocks,steering stem, new tyres and rims, and the rear shock and also until i have the 200 quid for a powdercoat. as getting frame done in candy red and getting the steering stem in honda red and the a arms in honda red. then white plastics :)