nerf or not to nerf?

I think it is really stupid to not run nerf bars.... so I would say definitely get them...

yea dude your right I'll get them just I like the factory kinda look but it way safer with them. Anyone run Tusk comp nerfs??

my friend just bought the tusk ones very nice quality and look pretty good. i highly recommend nerfs especially if you jump alot. helps keep you on the bike those stupid stock pedals are tiny . i watched a kid break his spine a few weeks ago b/c he jumped landed sideways and his foot fell off. granted it was a banshee but still nerfs would have most likely prevented him flying off

i have tusk nerfs i love em man!!! i'm gunna see if i can dig up the pics of my nerfs mounted

EDIT- found em

kcas2h.jpg
when i first mounted em

s486zs.jpg

pic in my sign below of them currently mounted

My brother bought the black on black Tusk nerfs off ebay a few months ago and when they got shipped to him he was installing them and they didn't bolt to the peg. i dug out my spare parts bike and pulled the footpegs off it, to find it being an 88 and his being an 89 the pegs holes were different. the bike that was one year olders pegs bolted right up. so after a quick swipe and swoop his nerfs bolted right up no problems at all no drilling just bolt and tighten.

I totaly agree with you there! I cant count all the times I've had my ass rubbed on corners or the times my foot has slipped and hit the tires.... not fun!
Its a shame a nice set is so spendy......

I love the set of stock yfz's that blasterboy794 fabbed up when he had his blaster.

yeah, they are expensive as hell!

I just got a set if IMS roll netted heel guards for the 450r and it cost me 180$
but they are worth it to me

yeah nerf bars are essential specially if your jumpin i have cheap ones they do the job but
id like a set that have heel guard i like the look of them also stop my foot from hittin off the tire lol :)