nerf or not to nerf?

little3mil

Sep 17, 2009
florida
I want to get some nerf bars but dont want cheezy looking cheap ones. Looking at the "tusk" ones on Egay for 109 bucks. I dont want them to stick out or look ugly and personaly I like the way some look but dont like how others look. I know they have the heel gaurd ones that are badass but im not paying 300 for them... does anyone hate how they look? ideas?

i have some cheap dg ones, i like the way they look, but they could save you a broken ankle.
i agree about not paying 300 for the ones with the built in heelguards, they do look bad ass thou

hey yb200 do those clip into the foot peg? I kindof want ones to bolt to the foot peg so they dont bend or break. I dont think the tusk ones do

Yes definatly go for nerfs,The guy who had my blaster before me was hit directly on the side by a 450 at very high speed Even tho he ended up in hospital with broken bones nothing happened to is foot or leg.My nerfs held up incredibly well and have not bent out of shape they just have some deep gashes. Plus the look good

024-2.jpg

are those hard to put new ones on? it looks easy but you never kno till you try. Im going with silver bars & black nets

the nets can be a biotch to put on....i just went in the top hole and out the bottom then put a tiny zip tie on the bottom

I thought thay would be a little hard, I need to change my avatar and upload new pics to my profile tonight cause my bike looks alot diff now. I got itp t9 rims and matching holeshot tires for the front off ebay for 120!! still have 80% tread and it looks way better.