NERF-BARS with integrated heel guards!??!

you need to be wider than stock for the 660 nerfs IIRC. otherwise they'll stick out and look dorky, not to mention be easy to hang up on on the trails

What setup is this? How did u make it? By welding? I would prefer not to weld but if a solution to bolt is possible that would be great

They are DG Alloy Series nerf bars. I got them at rockymountainatv, but do some googling and you can find them easily. Now, here is a possibility for bolt ons, not sure how they would work on a Blaster, though.

DG Alloy Heel Guards | Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

The only problem that you face is that the right side needs enough room to kickstart. Thats why if you look on the picture, we welded it back farther then the left side, just to make room.

Well i guess im REALLY REGRET that i cut my frame and rear fenders so i no longer can use oem heelguards! REALLY stupid actually ! :(

It seems actually VERY difficult to solve this! I know i could go berserk with some alu welding like xkronik but its not that look im after (no offense, but i want it a little bit more "slim" / integrated look) and i am not a welder.. specially not aluminum welds. .

This is actually amazing no aftermarket makes them .... The ones who do, dont support it with Blaster and Banshee.. :-/

Oh.. And super noober only did the heelguards.. he dont have a nerf!

Well i guess im REALLY REGRET that i cut my frame and rear fenders so i no longer can use oem heelguards! REALLY stupid actually ! :(

It seems actually VERY difficult to solve this! I know i could go berserk with some alu welding like xkronik but its not that look im after (no offense, but i want it a little bit more "slim" / integrated look) and i am not a welder.. specially not aluminum welds. .

This is actually amazing no aftermarket makes them .... The ones who do, dont support it with Blaster and Banshee.. :-/

Oh.. And super noober only did the heelguards.. he dont have a nerf!

You could do it with nerfs... they bolt on the front of the peg, heel guards are on back I believe.

you need to be wider than stock for the 660 nerfs IIRC. otherwise they'll stick out and look dorky, not to mention be easy to hang up on on the trails
also the 660 nerfs will hit your front tires if you dont have +3+1 a-arms. Also i didnt need to weld a bar on for mine, i have a u-bolt set up. you could tr to find some OLDER pro aluminum nerfs. they did have an integrated heel kick but the new ones do not.

These are them

Rath makes them, but it takes 4 wks and spendy. Do they have to be blaster? Banshee nerfs work if you have extended swingarm, with a simple mod. Ours a ac for a banshee.

This is a fabulous looking and functional mod, I am totally impressed.

DSC03193.jpg

I was speaking to you via PM's a bit back, asking you about this mod. Do you have some documentation or could you throw something together, with some close up pics of what you had to add/where you tied your mounting points, etc? Some good side pics showing clearance to rear tire would be good, giving info on what tire sizes can be ran with this setup. Looks like you have 18's on the back? Could 20's and others fit or do ya have to run 18's? Definitely have some questions and some curiosity and I am very interested, as I am sure others would be too, well at the least the ones either running with or considering a +4 swinger...

PM me if need be, not to highjack this thread(even though we are discussing adding heal guards for racing ,etc), but maybe start your own thread in the body/chassis section? If I am not mistaken this is your sons Blasty correct, and you are Pops??? In the new thread you can list the details, some detailed pics, etc. If need be we can swap email for easier communication and what not but think a thread on this would be awesome, anyone else???