NERF-BARS with integrated heel guards!??!

lassek

Feb 23, 2009
Sweden, Denmark is my native
I REALLY need every Blasterfreaks help out there!

Due to my complete rebuild i cut and modified the frame and cut the rear fenders.. This eliminates the option of oem heelguards...

BUT : Now i wanna join a race! And the requirements are nerfbars/heelguards..

SO the big Q is can I buy (does they even exists?) Blaster Nerfbars with integrated heelguards ? Because that is accepted by the official ruleset.

PLEASE Guide me to some great nerfbars...

Thanks!

OHHHHHHHHHHH! JUST FOUND OUT!!!!!

MOOSE : Yamaha Blaster models must use stock heel guards

So ill guess that narrows it down! DG (I better write to them to confirm that there are actually heel guards in theirs)

I'm sure they're prolly about the same just get whatever you like better
do you already have nerfs?? What are you going to do with them when you get new ones? :)

My bad on the moose i just looked at the picture

"200 BLASTER, years 88-06

FEATURES

Made of Aluminum Alloy
Built in Stainless steel footpegs

* Built in Heel Guards
* Protects your feet
* Looks trick and works great "

built in heel guards there ya go

"200 BLASTER, years 88-06

FEATURES

Made of Aluminum Alloy
Built in Stainless steel footpegs

* Built in Heel Guards
* Protects your feet
* Looks trick and works great "

built in heel guards there ya go

Yeah i know! BUT sometimes if they are integrated on ALL models except Blaster the text would be universal.. Like you cant count on the picture.. :(

Rath makes them, but it takes 4 wks and spendy. Do they have to be blaster? Banshee nerfs work if you have extended swingarm, with a simple mod. Ours a ac for a banshee.

How would i do that? And where would the bolts connect? Or you mean i have to drill holes and make a solution myself?

Anything that fits specially good? like the yfz450 heel guards and what nerf?

the heal gaurds bolt to the peg and you can make a mount for the backside........pm noober he has done this

I hate to burst the DG bubble but you need stock heel guards on them too... I bought those nerf bars so I would have metal heel guards and they got here with stock mounts...

You could make them... I did...
1226091330a.jpg

1226091331.jpg

As you can see, there are still mounts underneath the welded on heel guards for the stock ones. I will be grinding them off.

I hate to burst the DG bubble but you need stock heel guards on them too... I bought those nerf bars so I would have metal heel guards and they got here with stock mounts...

You could make them... I did...
1226091330a.jpg

1226091331.jpg

As you can see, there are still mounts underneath the welded on heel guards for the stock ones. I will be grinding them off.

What setup is this? How did u make it? By welding? I would prefer not to weld but if a solution to bolt is possible that would be great