Neon UnderGlow Kit Blue ??

Awesome Thanks Alot Guys. Great info !!
those tires do look Great !! But would i get them only for the front, and then diffrent back tires or all 4 the same ?? Also the 14/38 sprocket set will that give me more top speed ?

yes 14 38 will give u more top speed i would recommend a 15 tooth but yur motor wouldnt have the power ne more so 14 all the way and u would want kinda the same style tread but obviosly the front s would be dif then the rear

The area i live in the ground is pretty soft and some areas are muddy like the ground is very soft and the ground sinks about 2 inches or so.
i woould need grip in the back and good tires for steering in the front. Was thinking off Getting Wheel spacers for the front and back to give it a better look.

i pursonally would get like rzars or sumthin for the dirt and ride on the street thats what i did and if u got like me a bald set of fronts and rears use those one the street lol

What type of mods can i do for about 80$ thats gonna really boost performance on it ?
i mean neon would look killer at night riding down the Street.
Ive been reading alot about how these 200cc blasters will smoke 250 hondas and somtimes 300ex honda atv's. im not really into Competition , i just need somthing to get me down trails up hills and down Streets going at least 55mph.

You could buy an aftermarket piston such as wiseco... The different gearing that these guys spoke or if you find a good deal some pipes or reeds.
I was smoking 300ex's with only a .20 over bore and Namura piston mods. At the time i wrote the 62.5 mph post i clocked my blaster with GPS at 62.5, i might of got 63 but i was winding it out hard. All i had to get 62.5 was the .20over with Namura piston and i did a mild DIY port work. Smooth running bearings help too. I since put on a FMF fatty and Procircuit pipe and smoked a 350warrior. Im wanting to race a 400ex this weekend. Ive rode the 400ex before and i dont think i can take it but i will try. Good luck with it..

I would like to know the answer to his question about the Blasters power system providing enough voltage/wattage to run those things =]

Was it This Site ?
Namura Piston Kit - Yamaha Blaster

And for size i choose .20 over ?
Will that work with the stock Parts and head ?

Whoa wait ... yes thats the kit i bought except i bought it new off e bay. But wait dont buy .20 over or anything over stock bore unless your cylinder has been bored over. See my stock piston cracked and scored the cylinder, therefore i had to have it bored, i then had to buy a piston to match the newly bored cylinder. So i had the shop bore the cylinder then i mic-ed the cylinder to make sure it was .20 over before i bought the kit. Should you want to buy a new piston mic your cylinder first.. Especially if you bought it used, it could of been previously bored. I noticed a mild but nice difference with the new piston and bore. If you got your heart set on a piston then research them, some people love the Wiseco and some like Namura. Its a nice mod but i wouldnt do it again unless my current piston fails... You might be better off buying some reeds or the gearing discussed earlier. I myself am saving my money cause anymore engine work i do will be a "big bore kit" which i believe makes the blasty 238 cc's then you got extremely significant performance difference but its like $500 i think..

where would i go to get the Engine head Bored out ?
Any special place ?

You would have to check around where you live.. ATV shops, Machine shops, some dealerships, etc.
Are you needing a bore job? I wouldnt get it if you dont need it. You would do just as good putting an aftermarket size piston in your bike if thats what you want.

i mean stock would be great i just want a lil more top end speed so i can go alot faster i dont really need power.

the piston dont give u speed the only thing that changes yur speed really is gearing so if u get 14 38 or 15 38 gearing u will fly but not as much power but there are things u can do to get it upt to your top speed faster like after market reeds pipe etc and the boring out a stock cylinder dosent do much at all not even noticable power