Neon UnderGlow Kit Blue ??

Wesdaman

Oct 1, 2009
Hey guys New to this forum.
Would like to say i am about to buy me a 2001 Yamaha Blaster !!
For only 800$ Wooo.
All it needs is better tires.
I was Very interested in buying a " UnderGlow " Neon kit for Night Time riding or for showing Off.
Will one of These Kits Work on This Certain Atv ?
i think it needs at least a 12v Main power source.

Million Color LED ATV Underbody Light Kit

yeah until you bottom out and glass goes everywhere
It would be cool tho if you were just drag racing

Well The kit is not Glass its ABS plastic. And i only wanna use it when its night time. i just wanted to know if the Blaster will provide the 12v current needed to run these led's.

it looks sweet but how many watts does it have cuz the blaster stator only puts out like 56 (correct me if im wrong) watts and its already usen like 12 ish idk but its basicaally watts and it looks like it has alot

Do it right and its sick.....

Bills_Rap.gif

Do it wrong and it looks like ass.

Hey guys New to this forum.
Would like to say i am about to buy me a 2001 Yamaha Blaster !!
For only 800$ Wooo.
All it needs is better tires.
I was Very interested in buying a " UnderGlow " Neon kit for Night Time riding or for showing Off.
Will one of These Kits Work on This Certain Atv ?
i think it needs at least a 12v Main power source.

Million Color LED ATV Underbody Light Kit

Ya bro sounds good ..but ummm that money would buy some mods!!! you wouldnt need neon to see ya they would hear ya coming!!!!

What type of mods can i do for about 80$ thats gonna really boost performance on it ?
i mean neon would look killer at night riding down the Street.
Ive been reading alot about how these 200cc blasters will smoke 250 hondas and somtimes 300ex honda atv's. im not really into Competition , i just need somthing to get me down trails up hills and down Streets going at least 55mph.

What type of mods can i do for about 80$ thats gonna really boost performance on it ?
i mean neon would look killer at night riding down the Street.
Ive been reading alot about how these 200cc blasters will smoke 250 hondas and somtimes 300ex honda atv's. im not really into Competition , i just need somthing to get me down trails up hills and down Streets going at least 55mph.

the blaster can hit 55 stock. and your not gonna find to many performance parts for 80 unless you buy used from ebay

ok 80 bux can buy u a 14 tooth front sprocket and 38 tooth rear a stock blaster does about 60 so thatl get u like 65 70 or more idk and some boyson reeds theres a variety of options for 80