need to know what pipe this is

That could be an early DMC, but the diameter of the first foot or so confuses me.

What other pipe has a bolt on flange like the stocker.

That could be an early DMC, but the diameter of the first foot or so confuses me.

What other pipe has a bolt on flange like the stocker.

if u look closer.... the flange appears to be stuck inside of the pipe, there is also spring mount tabs on it, so i dont think it is like the stocker....

thanks for the info guys i have another question.... a full pro circuit setup would increase how much HP and torque and is it more of a mid range to top end pipe? im getting a good deal for a full one for $100 all i have to do is clean it up a bit

I am wondering if a 240 main jet would be enough for a full pro circuit? i ran only the silencer with a 240 and stock pipe but it was the correct jetting... My question is would it matter if i put the full pro circuit on without changing from a 240?

It's an all stock blaster would that narrow it down?

Pro Circuit could need anything from #270 to #300 main jet, depending on temperature and elevation.

Any other mods above stock add appropriate jet increases.

Start big and plug chop to perfection.

Pro Circuit could need anything from #270 to #300 main jet, depending on temperature and elevation.

Any other mods above stock add appropriate jet increases.

Start big and plug chop to perfection.

My elevation is 450ft and temperature is 85 all this week I am trying to save money by buying less jets. One that is the right one and one that I need for the winter.