need some help fellows just got rebuild back

Got the bike running and idling today. I know I got a light exhaust leak. I have fmf exhaust w a loose spring. I noticed a lot of oil coming out my exhaust. I ran a 32:1 mix. It seams to have the right power thru all gears no hesitation. If I have oil coming out the exhaust where the flange is.Am I running to rich ? It's a lot was all over frame.

nope, "splooge" out of a loose exhaust flage or pipe is common, nuthin to worry about
try some high temp copper silicon around the pipe before inserting it into the flange and get a new spring, most hardware stores will have an assortment

It should be burning the oil I thought.when I fix leak all that oil is just gonna build up in exhaust ? As long as it running good I got right jet size. I had a couple lil back fires could be cause of exhaust leak ? Sorry w stupid questions don't wanna do another rebuild soon and future education. Thanks guys

backfires could be the exhaust leak, unburnt fuel/oil mix is sucked back into the cylinder to be reburnt, unless it's leaking out
and no...what feels to be "running right" to you doesnt mean it's jetted right
only a proper wide open throttle "plug chop" will tell you that

read, re-read, re-read again and learn to do them..........

http://www.blasterforum.com/do-yourself-20/how-plug-chop-38674/

plug reading............

Spark Plugs

Going back to your first post

"I mixed 20:1 using klotz. Plan on running 32:1 after break in. I noticed a slight knock coming from top end . I also noticed an exhaust leak from manifold."

The spooge coming from the exhaust flange is possibly from the oil residue from the 20:1 Klotz mix you started with.

The knock you had could have been caused by the 20:1 as by going to 32:1 you have richened the mixture some.

Question have you done heat cycles yet, if not you should not be riding it?

/\/\/\ good thoughts also !!!!!!

I let it run and idel for 10 min a couple of time rode a lil increasing throttle prob sh*t a half dozen times for 10 min let cool down tightened down head. How many times should you go thru this cycle. I was told just don't beat it .

Heat cycles and retorquing are detrimental as is correct jetting.Get it right or pay the price.

Hes right if you havent heat cycled DO NOT ride it yet.

3 cycles of 3-5 mins then let it completely cool in between the three and retorque the jug and head is what i did per kens instructions and then a 1/2 tank riding but not pinning it in 6th.he was very explicit in not pinning it wide open in 6th so far ive put a tank through and not pinned it wide open yet but im paranoid.

Id say youre ok not exactly how i would have done it but if your compression is still good and your plug chops turn out good id say youre in the clear.

I'm from the old school and I never use any more than 3/4 throttle for 2 tanks.
Maybe things have changed but old habits die hard!