Need new tires Please help me out

teddyca

Jul 28, 2009
I bought this Blaster a few months ago and slowly my son and I have been upgrading it. Nothing major, just little things. Well now it is time to address the (21X10X8) ballons out back. HAHA I was going to simply buy a set of used Raptor wheels and tires and decided the keep the stock 8s because of their perfect condition and money. Looking for a small sidewall tire that is inexpensive. I been searching abit and seeing stuff like Kenda that are reasonable but I am not sure what size I should consider. Bike will spend most of the time on dry land and established trails so clearance is not a worry.

hmmm well one of my favorite tires is kenda klaws....the make the MX versions and there 18x10.5x8....there 4 ply....but u can get kenda klaws XC version and they make 20x10x8's.......and there 6 ply...my fav tire are kendas and maxxis razrs....there both great trail tires

It's all a question of how much coin you want to spend, Rockymountain atv has about the best prices. Holeshots and razrs are the most popular but they arent really economical. Check out rocky mountian and see what you can find. They are speedy with shipping too.

i have a set on kenda klaws 22-11-8 and i love them. they work in sand mud and rocks really good. i droped a tooth on the front so the still spin the mud out great. with that being said i just bought a extra set of rims and im going to put a set of smaller tires on them. just playing around i put a set of mower tires on there i think they were 18's and it was fun but i will prob go to 20's when i buy tires for it and use the 22's for ruff trails and the 20's for track and other tame riding. the 18inch mower tires didnt give me much clearance but on a side note take off was blistering fast and the front was kinda hard to keep down ( not that i was trying to keep it down ) I:I

Thanks for the feedback guys. I am tossed between the 18's and the 20's. I guess whichever deal gets me first HAHA