Need Lrd Silencer

I bought my LRD adjustable for 45 shipped off ebay because it was listed as just ??? Blaster pipe maybe,
unknown brand. Lol no one bid at all.
img20140528_212322.jpg

I bought my LRD adjustable for 45 shipped off ebay because it was listed as just ??? Blaster pipe maybe,
unknown brand. Lol no one bid at all.View attachment 13556

I sold mine 2 years ago with a mismatched factory7 silencer for $365 on ebay

I'd like to finally thank the dumb rat bastard that GAVE ME that pipe
because he couldn't figure out how to install it :D

Reactions: o4blastie
I bought my LRD with no silencer, It took my a year to find a silencer, I got that new in package Trenga silencer for 50 shipped, thats more rare then the pipe. But I never have used a stock pipe so I couldn't say how it compares, but it is a mid-top pipe more top then mid lol, its great but you gotta ride it, stay on the pipe

Reactions: o4blastie
Did you ever get around to finding that pipe yet?

Oh i don't have to find it, i know right where it's hanging in my shop :)
just haven't been down there with the holiday and work, I'll get to it over the weekend and get you pics and a price shipped

Oh i don't have to find it, i know right where it's hanging in my shop :)
just haven't been down there with the holiday and work, I'll get to it over the weekend and get you pics and a price shipped
Not trying to rush or anything, but have you had a chance to run to your shop yet? got this fatty in front of me and can't do anything with it....:( looks nice but I want to feel it...lol also would you happen to know where I could find a flange adapter for the fatty... hunting one of those too..

Not trying to rush or anything, but have you had a chance to run to your shop yet? got this fatty in front of me and can't do anything with it....:( looks nice but I want to feel it...lol also would you happen to know where I could find a flange adapter for the fatty... hunting one of those too..

damn, I have not made it down yet :(
I'll try to remember tomorrow, as I have to run down to see what ebay delivered.
I do not know where to get a flange

the stock flange will not work. you could possibly call the company (they are LED racing or something now)

or take that stock one and modify it. would be a simple job really. granted you can get metal and have a welder

here ya go, it's not perfect, but works as it should............
IMG_20150107_152056516_HDR.jpg

it originally had an LRD decal on it when i bought it back in around '09.
the decal will burn off as the packing burns up and needs replaced, I used what i had
a pro-armor decal when I repacked it.
more pics and pricing messaged to you after I eat dinner :)

Last edited:
here ya go, it's not perfect, but works as it should............
View attachment 13649

it originally had LRD decal on it when i bought it back in around '09.
the decal will burn off as the packing burns up and needs replaced, I used what i had
a pro-armor decal
more pics and pricing messaged to you after I eat dinner :)
Mine doesn't have that bend on it where it attaches to the expansion chamber. But mine isn't adjustable either. It's just a straight through pipe.

Mine doesn't have that bend on it where it attaches to the expansion chamber. But mine isn't adjustable either. It's just a straight through pipe.

I've had both, this silencer which came with an F7 pipe, and also fits my CT/Trinity and stock pipes
and the LRD adjustable pipe and silencer which required the straight thru design.
(I know there's pics on here somewhere, I'll find them and post)

but we've already determined this silencer will fit his LRD non adjustable in the previous posts.

maybe Arlen was high that day he built that pipe :D
or it was built during the transition from adjustable to non ?
or to use up existing straight thru silencers he had on stock ?

here's the LRD adjustable I had with an F7 silencer I cut the bend off the silencer to match up to it.
the pipe stinger of it actually sticks back far enuf to allow the bend to be cut off and still mate up
a3zcw3.jpg

here's both Dynoport and LRD adjustable, which along with the FMF SST are straight thru designs and will not match up with all the other stock bend silencers (stock, FMF, Toomey, Pro Circut, CT, Trinity, Greydon, ect)

2rm1f0h.jpg

and here's the straight thru Dynoport, along side my CT/Trinity which does use the stock bends and will even accept a stock silencer, showing the bend differences.

pipes.jpg

Last edited:
2015-01-14 19.27.18.jpg
silencer sold, thanx Corey !
braaaaaap
Well just wanted to update: got the silencer... decided to put a little polish and clean her up.... here it is... thanks Awk! Also want to point out that I am going to have to cut the silencer to get my angle right on the silencer...but all all and all, I'm very satisfied I can handle a little cutting:)View attachment 13806

Last edited:
View attachment 13808
Well just wanted to update: got the silencer... decided to put a little polish and clean her up.... here it is... thanks Awk! Also want to point out that I am going to have to cut the silencer to get my angle right on the silencer...but all all and all, I'm very satisfied I can handle a little cutting:)View attachment 13806

wow, she cleaned up nicely !

but......
hmmmmm, I thought we were positive that this silencer would direct fit your pipe, at least from the pic I saw on here ?
sorry bout that :(
I was under the impression only the adjustable pipes used that straight thru stinger design, so the expandable part could slide forward and back, and "trumpet effect" into the silencer tube ?
since then, someone else has posted their LRD had this design also ?

I thought we had it cleared up too, either way it's a very simple fix. I also ordered a FMF flange today. It is 36mm outside diameter and my fatty pipe is 38mm inner diameter, so my flange will slide into the fatty, unlike the lrd which is backwards from that I believe.... I believe it's going to be less prone to leaking this way, and once it comes, I'm going to set it all up and measure the distance from the spring mount and get a custom spring to fit it all...yea the pipe polished out awesome, looks chrome now:)