need a new chain, sugestions?????

the o ring will last a really long time but takes more power to turn. the non o ring doesn't use as much power to turn but won't last near as long

i am running a non o ring chain and i have on all of my bikes for years with no probs. but one rule of thumb that i go with is i will not buy the cheapist one i can find i go about the middle of the road price wise bc u get what u pay for. o ring chains are better last longer also depends on where u ride

i put one of the $15 non o-ring egay chains on my blaster late last season, i just did it's last adjustment yesterday, didnt last for sh*t, spend the money and get a good o-ring, unless money is tight like it was when i did it

Well how much you looking to spend. I have a 14/40 sprocket set and non oring chain I got with a bike. The guy mounted it but never finished the bike and ran it. So now I have it for spare parts. Like I said, the sprocket was fitted on the bike but never ran, so I wont say its new because its not in the package. LEt me know, I gotta get rid of some of this stuff yet.

X-ring last longer and less drag than an O-ring and the price difference is not much. The Ebay chain sux if you ride hard and alot you'll adjust it alot.

Also mud dust sand will kill the Ebay chain in no time. Unless you oil it everytime you stop. X-Ring oil when you pull it off the truck before you ride and you could get a good 3-4 years out of it.

i dont know why all of you are bashing the ebay chain....i bought a green o ring chain and sprockets off ebay not too long ago and it holds up pretty well. my friends have been running the same chains for awhile and havent had any problems with any of them but i take care of my chain i use chain wax everytime i ride why wouldnt u do that? anyway man those O RING chains there are pretty good take care of it and it will last you along time..and get sprockets while u replace your chain your old sprockets can wear the new chain...i bought chain and sprockets for 70 dollars ill see i can find the guy i bought mine from and ill send u the link he ships pretty fast too.

Yeah even a cheap O-ring chain is better than a non O-ring. The X-ring chains have less drag. I say if the O-ring chain is bringing your motor down maybe you should rebiuld or Build it because something is wrong if you can feel the difference in the bike between an O-ring and non O-ring chain That motor has problems beyond the chain.