Naphthalene as an octane booster

but one thing we do have here is service, we have fuel jockies that direct you open pumps, ask what you want and how much, fill up your car, wash your windows, pump your tires, check oil and water and take your cash all while you sit in your car all at no extra charge, they dont even expect a tip...its a good way of creating employment

We don't like employment in the USA. We are all about being cheap and easy.

but one thing we do have here is service, we have fuel jockies that direct you open pumps, ask what you want and how much, fill up your car, wash your windows, pump your tires, check oil and water and take your cash all while you sit in your car all at no extra charge, they dont even expect a tip...its a good way of creating employment

Here in Oregon, we still cannot pump our own fuel, except diesel and card lock stations

That's how New Jersey is (I've driven through the state a few times and thought it was really wierd) too many drive-offs so they mandated that no one can pump their own gasoline. There has to be an attendant out to get the money and then pump the gas.

Seriously? :-/ That's odd. The only places I know that do anything like that in Ohio are Swifty's and all they do is pump your gas........at an additional charge.

lol true. there is the place where i get my turbo blue, know the owners. it is a small gas station and they go out there and pump the gas for people that need it like the elder and diabled.

Seriously? :-/ That's odd. The only places I know that do anything like that in Ohio are Swifty's and all they do is pump your gas........at an additional charge.
I remember the swifty stations. they always had the cheapest gas in town and offered a discount if you payed cash. but it was always the worst gas in town too. my car always ran like crap when I filled up there. I think they had "watered" down the gas or something. I don't know about the ones in columbus but stay away from the one on rt79 in Newark/heath that place is bad juju for your engine:(

they are still cheaper, and i never have a problem from the one by my house. car always runs good on their gas.