n style graphics??? anyone got pictures???

greasemonkey85

Oct 25, 2010
reading pa
I'm looking at buying some n style graphics but I can't seem to find any pictures of them on a blaster. I'm ordering maier plastics this week and was going with the custom style race fenders, but I don't know if the n style graphics for a stock body will look right on the flared maier plastics either............some pictures would be awesome! Thanks dan

Only pic I could find.... not sure if you can even get them anymore...

100_0010.jpg

I'm assuming that you mean the 29.95 ones on ebay. Somewhere I have seen a pic of some on a Blaster but I can't remember where (maybe it was n-styles webpage?)....looked good though. I doubt they will fit the trimmed maier fenders, since they are designed for stock square-cut fenders, but you can always mod them a bit. Still a nice-looking complete set.

i think thats the graphics that dualstroke has on his blaster ?????

My blaster has a set check out my pics. Never mind i thought itd be nicer to just post them. If you want anymore just ask

2ir2dj9.jpg

rh1jbs.jpg

Last edited:
i got blue and white ones, with my front shaved fenders, i trimed the graphix a liitle and was able to put them on the rear part of the of the front fenders. they seem to be good quality, had them on 3 months and rode hard through mud and snow and seems to be good so far. hope this is a help.

i think thats the graphics that dualstroke has on his blaster ?????

You got it bro.The ones I have are nstyle and have held up great.They are tuff to find with the matching seat cover though.I did get the matching set though.Look thorugh October blaster of the month entries for pics of them on it.

Look At The Pictures In My Profile I Had To Cut Them A Little For Them To Fit My 04 Blaster But They Look Great Not Too Over The Top Very Slick Take A Look!!I:I