My racing

thanks guy's I should be able to get some vids up this coming sunday. I just got a new camcorder today

Nice pics, I just wish they wouldn't advertise right in the middle of the picture. The one pic looks as though you have checkered flag wings under your front fenders.

Nice pics, I just wish they wouldn't advertise right in the middle of the picture. The one pic looks as though you have checkered flag wings under your front fenders.

yeah.... you have to pay like 14$ to have the advertisements removed

and I messed up my bottom frame rails during the first moto of the second race... I cased a jump that only me and the 450s clear.... ill get pics in a bit....

Reactions: Street2uned
well, I took 2nd at the races this saturday... but only because the guy in first crashed...

he was flying, his engine blew on the face of a triple. so he was way way nose down in the air and hit the ground and went cartwheeling with the quad...
he fractured his back and took a huge chunk of skin out of his chin, he was knocked out for about 10mins

so here is a vid of the first moto (qualifier)
but I did very bad that night... rear tires wont hook up (itp quadcross MX)
and jetting was still way rich... front shocks are way to soft...
thats why i fell so far back in the holeshot, im normally 1st or 2nd

pics

PhotoReflect - Thede Photography

Last edited by a moderator:
whats with you guys with orange and blue lol? theres like 4 through those pics. nice. i wana start racing but i think the seasons already well on the way up here. down there for sure, less snow but idk anything about racing. like do you have to go to all races n sh*t or can you just go to some. no idea.

whats with you guys with orange and blue lol? theres like 4 through those pics. nice. i wana start racing but i think the seasons already well on the way up here. down there for sure, less snow but idk anything about racing. like do you have to go to all races n sh*t or can you just go to some. no idea.

idk about up there...

but here you have to buy an AMA membership, a district membership... and you can go to any race in your district.... and you only have to go to as many races as you want...

at my local race track all u have to have is a helment, boots and goggles...no nefs or any of that stuff needed...but i have only gone on practice days were they let u run laps around the track all day for free

Im racing at a couple of tracks near me the only problem is the quad class you have to be 16 which i will be in 12 days haha nd it goes from 90cc 2 and 4 stroke- open cc so a blaster can be racin wit a 450 even though the classes goes by skill level its pretty much all 450's from the races ive watched