3 Adult Leopard Geckos:
Leo (Male High Yellow)
2efq2rb.jpg

Miley (Female Normal)
Her when she was prego:
2mdox7o.jpg

Idgy (High Yellow Female)
5twihl.jpg

Those are mine, I bred the male with the females, produced 18 babies, sold 13 of them already. Its going good. What pets do u guys have?

I got a trowser snake, but im not gonna post pics... hahahahahaha

Nice lookin Geckos, how much do ya sell for?

heres pictures of my shepard patience shes a nut case goes crazy over laser pointers then when you shut it off she looks for it for about an hour il get some of my other two dogs tomorow
005-2.jpg

001.jpg

ya how much you make of selling the geckos?
maybe make some side cash for the blaster??

also brando, you should change your dogs name to edward.
wonder if anyone will get this?

and hudack, she still looks like a puppy, how old is she?

and here is my puppy.
Photo0882.jpg

Photo0401_001.jpg

Photo0402_001.jpg

Photo0404_001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, unlike me, there are professional breeders like Garrick Demeyer who breeds extremely rare morphs of geckos and produce insane geckos like the Super Hypo Tangerine Carrot Tail Baldy which sells for a couple thousand. But I dont have the kind of money to even buy the rare morphs to produce any insane ones. Mine, are normal leopard geckos, or high yellow. The difference between normal and high yellow is the high yellow has brighter colors. The normal is kinda dull. But Each baby only sells for about $20. But I produced around 15 babies this year and $20 each would be $300 bucks if I sold all of them. I could use that money towards rare geckos , breed them, get rare babies, and make around $800 selling them. I am very experienced and have been doing it for YEARS!!! Ive made lots of money, which is how I paid for my blaster. Which I only paid $600 for. It was practically new, but didnt run. My dad cleaned the crap outta the carb, and ran like new. Lemme know if you guys want one. I currently dont have any shipping boxes to ship them. They need special care though. I would suggest researching them before buying any of them . They are easy to care for, but are easy to kill accidentally doing something wrong. Trust me. Im experienced!

shee shes just over two years shes a little runt but we cant keep a collar on her on she keeps breaking them or a pole in the ground to hold her and shes usauly only out there for 20 mins at a time so we finaly got a kennal mabey that will keep her from taking off shes a great dog listens and always right there im a dog person love em dont see how somebody could not love dogs

a collar? tieing a dog up? you guys do that? we just let our dogs roam free. only had a problem when some new f*ckers moved in and said our dog was voilent with thier kids, ya that never happened figuring our other neighbors love our dog.

i have a dog thats a dinosuar and my fag neighbors tryed saying she was crazed and tryed to attack them and she is one of the nicest dogs ever anytime my dog breaks its chain or colar or anything and takesoff we get a fine for it but i see other dogs runing around all the time and cops dont do sh*t

a collar? tieing a dog up? you guys do that? we just let our dogs roam free. only had a problem when some new f**ckers moved in and said our dog was voilent with thier kids, ya that never happened figuring our other neighbors love our dog.

Glad to see I am not the only one that lets my dogs rome free. I feel bad keeping them pinned up.

Its funny how you never know how a dog will turn out. As a kid I had an australian sheperd that was very smart and well behaved. So a couple of years ago I thought I would get some more. So I got two, they were expensive. We paid 600 for the both of them. One was as dumb as a box of rocks and didnt listen. They other was to smart for his own good and would get me into trouble constantly. They would rome for miles. So last year I found a dog on the side of the road. Nothing to impressive looking a half breed. Shes red nose pit and mabey some lab. I guess you could say she is a mut but she is the smartest most well behaved dog I have ever had. She even knows how to open the back door to my house. So somtimes muts are the best dogs.