My new Y Zinger

blasterdemon7

I'm not winning.
Nov 19, 2009
Delaware
e97ec7a8.jpg

Just picked this up at a yard sale.The guy had it sitting in his garage for a year.He tryed to start it but it wouldn't.I kicked it over and smelled nothing but realy old gas.frees gas and a carb clean should have it going again. What did I pay for it? $65

Stole it ! ! Great deal ! I was looking for one of those for a pit bike at the race track ! !

I will give you $100.... thats $35 in profit right away !!

How could you say no to a sweet deal like that... Haha

nice score !

dude....... i used to have two of the late 80's yellow pw80's like that. i loved those bikes. all i can tell you to do is to pull that exhaust off and there is a little restrictor in the lip of it. if you feel for it you can tell its there. grind it out and clean it up and it'll have quite a bit more power for you

edit: i think the newer models only have a washer in between the exhaust and the cylinder, so you may not have to grind anything. both of mine were a 1985 and a 1987 and they both had the weld in type restrictor in the mouth of the exhaust

Last edited:
dude gimme the cylider and i can make 1 bada$$ bike out of those things, lol, friend has 1 i ported it opened the airbox and advanced the timing opened the exhaust and that bisket flies, he flipped her over backwards first time he rode it lol

I seen it yesterday at the yard sale but it had aprice tag on the seat that said $300.my wife whent back today to buy the drum set that she seen there.seen the bike was still there and asked the guy about it. He said he would let it go for $75 so she called me.whent over there and checked it then told him I'll give him $65 for it. He called his wife to ask her and you know the rest of the sorry. Lol

i sold my ragged out beat to hell 1985 for $275 and it ran but needed the top end done, i just didnt have money to fix it since i was only like 13. so if you get that one running good, you can probably get lik $400 out of it depending on your area

no way, this was my FIRST off road anything

mine looked exactly like that, even had the stress marks on the beck fender