My new race blaster (uk)

Some new pics, to answer a few questions I'm going to look into the tors removal and as for the engine it's pretty standard apart from the reeds and a new wiseco piston.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 168
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 157
Just thought I'd post a few pics of my race blasters younger brother, 100% stock other than some renthal bars and new tyres

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 190
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 185
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    260 KB · Views: 185
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 160
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 168
Reactions: PRChrist
Aaron Y
Hallo, darf ich fragen, was waren die hinteren Kotflügel montiert. und was mussten Sie die Passform kann sich ändern. sieht gut aus

Aaron Y
Hallo, darf ich fragen, was waren die hinteren Kotflügel montiert. und was mussten Sie die Passform kann sich ändern. sieht gut aus
Hi, my German in very limited but from what I can tell you asked how the fenders where mounted; I wouldn't know because I bought the quad like this but from what I an tell there hasn't been any modifications to fit them, sure there a bolt on job.

the green triangle is a data tag not a tracker mate only of use if said police force scanned it which would flash up your registered code my quad had one but paperwork was for previous owner

For sale posts must go in the Marketplace section to comply to BF rules.

Conversation started posts pending deletion.

Last edited:
if he were to add the "for sale" thread link to the above post, i see no reason for needing deletion.

or maybe i need to read the rules again? wouldnt be my second time (or third)