My new race blaster (uk)

Aaron Y

Oct 7, 2013
England, Liverpool
So I'm going to hopefully picking my new blaster up tomorrow for £800, what's your thoughts... Might get the frame powder coated candy blue. And can anyone tell me what pipe it is ?
Thanks
Aaron

Last edited:
On photobucket, click the little chain above the picture and copy the link and paste it here.

nice bike! reiger racing shocks on the front, from what I can tell. What swingarm is on it do you know? I think it looks like an F7 silencer, not 100% though since i have never seen one in person.

Yes, the pipe is a Ct/power pros same pipe just different names for it.. It favors the higher rpm range.. When you get is check your jetting and perform a leak test.. I am surprised that it still has stock carb with the Tors brick on top..

Reactions: benharcombe1985
Yes, the pipe is a Ct/power pros same pipe just different names for it.. It favors the higher rpm range.. When you get is check your jetting and perform a leak test.. I am surprised that it still has stock carb with the Tors brick on top..
Thanks for the help and what do you suggest in terms of the carb and tors ?

very nice Aaron mate right bend pipes are like hens teeth so I hear over where we are in UK

search on here for tors removal mate best thing for the blasters

Stock carb should be fine if no porting etc.. If you go larger carb you may sacrifice some bottom end. As far as the Tors I would do as stated above. Look up how to eliminate it. Another advantage of removing the tors other than plagued with problems is that it is much easier to take carb off if and when you need to adjust/clean things..

Except for the ugly plastics, that's a VERY nice Blaster. Someone has done some creative reinforcing on the frame and custom nerf bar mounts. Also interesting that they mounted the ignition coil up front, but as mentioned, they didn't bother to remove the TORS brick.

i wonder if they didnt just throw the stock carb on to sell it?

look at the way its mounted to the CFM.

flywheel might be lightened, it has allen head screws

also, why does everyone cut the guard off the stator cover?