My New Pro Circuit Pipe

Got my Pro Circuit slip on in today, super nice pipe. I was surprised, I thought I was gonna end up with the one with the cone shaped end cap, this is the one I had hoped for. I went up to a 260 on the main with the lid on and man its crisp and pulls hard with the new Wiseco piston and cylinder mods I did, really happy with how its turned out. I was'nt looking to extract every single pony out of this motor, just looking to crispen it up and pull a little more power out. Like how this pipe is shorter then the FMF pipe, the FMF pipe sticks way out by the end of the grab bar and I've had to shorten the can on the ones I've had on past Blasters. This one also has a real nice tone to it, not to loud but a good dirt bike sound. I wonder why they put the decal on the inside of the pipe though instead of the outside?

They put the decal on the inside of the silencer on dirtbikes because the outside is covered by the plastics. Not sure why they did it for the blaster. Is it riveted on? If not a heat gun and adhesive can easily fix it.

Thanks, not sure how to make a vid and post it. It is a decal, I thought about calling Pro Circuit and see if they will just sell me a second one that way I can put one on the outside to, nice made pipe. The canister has allen head bolts up on the end where the pipe feeds from the headpipe for rebuild purposes.

I run the Pro Circuit on both my blasters and love them. The allen heads on the silencer make it a snap to repack. My stickers were on the inside as well.

I am not an avid lover of manufacturer advertising on anything, who pays for it, you do.

It is affixed to your purchase without your approval, and I assure you that the price of such advertising is paid for by the purchaser.

Got my Blasty dialed in today, I got the head shaved 20 thousanths on Monday by my local machine shop, I've had the guys at Edgebrothers doin all my major machine work for over a decade now, spot on every time. I went up from a 260 to a 270 main with clip on 3rd position down with lid still on for crisp strong pull, really making an awesome difference was going up to a 14t front sprocket, pulls like a Banshee now, lots of low end torque and was exactly what she needed.

Last edited: