my new "atv" haha

little3mil

Sep 17, 2009
florida
got her sunday night off cl in clearwater. 2004 R6 with 11k miles never been down. i still need to do a full detail and pc a few things on it, change seat covers ect. very fun bike but i have much to learn as its my first bike. im hella stoked I:I

4273d.jpg

20t42s4.jpg

107s3rl.jpg

as afr as mods go it only has a yoshi slip on pipe, frame sliders, it slammed f+r, sprockets and chain and a few billet parts. my long term plans are to extended the swinger a lot, chrome everything out yes everything, hids hi and low, and get the plastics auto painted all one color either white or gloss black i think

nice looking bike. My first bike was also a 600. Can't go wrong with one!

no doubt! plenty of power and a very happy medium. it does great with one tooth down front sprocket. it redlines at 15,500 rpms being the smaller motor so if your gunna twist it hold on tight!

Jesus, be careful on that thing please! My dad watched his buddy die on one of those, and he was wearing a helmet.

Anyway, killer looking crotch rocket!

Jesus, be careful on that thing please! My dad watched his buddy die on one of those, and he was wearing a helmet.

Anyway, killer looking crotch rocket!

yea my dads friend was passed by one of those things on the road a few weeks ago and ran right into the rail going 80+ he was gurgling blood and his spine went threw his head. the kid was only 21 years old...

please be careful an R6 is no joke, its a very unforgiving bike to learn on...i might go as far to say put her away for a year and get a used ninja250 for like $1000 then sell it in a year for the same price you bought it for