My dream bike.....

Thats not gonna go very well in the mud blaner!!! :D

Your swinger won't fiit it either!! :D:D

I'd kill myself on that for sure!

yip its a mini RZ350 but only newer tech, they are machines....small, light, nimble and the guts to take out a R1!!

Last edited by a moderator:
baaahahahahaha that video is a joke. Thats not a race! (1st vid: not saying you thought it was but I see the vids titled "vs") Thats some guys at practice. Has nothing to do what the bikes are capable of. The R1 would leave it in a instant if it was a real drag race. The R1 is crazy. I just rode it last night and was going the speed limit (65) in 6th gear then just gave it WOT. Pulled the front end off the ground and was ready to leave my ass behind.

2nd vid: at 3:00 mis in the GSXR could have taken it from him. Why not? Because of the driver. Dynos only tell the true power of a bike and from what I read the R1 has triple the horse power of a trz250. 50rwhp vs 150rwhp. Hmmmmmmmm

Last edited:
baaahahahahaha that video is a joke. Thats not a race! (not saying you thought it was but I see the vids titled "vs") Thats some guys at practice. Has nothing to do what the bikes are capable of. The R1 would leave it in a instant if it was a real drag race. The R1 is crazy. I just rode it last night and was going the speed limit (65) in 6th gear then just gave it WOT. Pulled the front end off the ground and was ready to leave my ass behind.

perhaps since you are so pedantic, you would care to pay the same amount of critism to the title of this thread... MY dream bike, not yours...

perhaps since you are so pedantic, you would care to pay the same amount of critism to the title of this thread... MY dream bike, not yours...

All I can respond to that is with this guy right here: I:I
holden seems to think what he has is better than everyone else's... just from my observations here and in the trx thread...

Looks like a fun ride bro. I'd like to ride a sports bike sometime... never own though. I think I'd get too hurt if I owned one. B)

All I can respond to that is with this guy right here: I:I
holden seems to think what he has is better than everyone else's... just from my observations here and in the trx thread...

Looks like a fun ride bro. I'd like to ride a sports bike sometime... never own though. I think I'd get too hurt if I owned one. B)

From what i been reading he has the fastest raptor 660, the quickest r1 in the country and a 2005 super duty @ 19 yrs of age i sure would like a job application where he works cuz he got more toys than i do at more than twice his age, You are da man holden!!!!! I:I

I own my own company. So I have a few toys.

Just curious... what's the name? I have been debating about starting doing more work for myself as well, and you sound successful, so I wanna see what it takes. I:I Sorry or the threadjack, just curious about this. I will PM further on.