would you buy this??

if you got one you could just put honda rebel 250 parts on it and have good reliability considering the 2 motors seem to be identical. and the remote starting is pretty cool i think... with a little work they wouldn't be half bad, extended swingarm and wider a-arms for a blaster since it's a blaster replica frame and honda parts for the motor... if it was cheaper like 2-300 i would consider one haha

i'd rather mod a blaster frame and put a rebel engine in it, its would be better

that's what i'm talking about man, get all frame and suspension parts from a blaster and all honda parts for the engine if it was chinese... i think it'd be a pretty cool swap but it wouldn't really be anything unique seeing as how people do street bike swaps alot and chinese companies are already doing it.

For the right price i would get one so i can see how well it can run against a 250ex, 250x, 300ex, mojave and the 250 raptor... With some good performance blaster suspension parts and some rebel engine performance parts it may be fun to ride... Just hope it will stay together...