My custom Grab bar

Grab bar Fabbing

• Total voters
It looks good i like the angle look, but you could of heated up the stainless and given it a twist look before you welded it on...lol

Haaa I was thinking the same thing , My blasty has a wing! Turrned the opposite way Pic-

grab-bar-6.jpg

Yes that is cool... That way when I'm draftin ya it'll hold myt ass down!

this one lol .

i definately wouldn't want that rollin on me in a crash though, but bob doesn't crash....god just decides his leg under the tire would give it better traction !! baaaaaaaaaahahahahaaaaa

i definately wouldn't want that rollin on me in a crash though, but bob doesn't crash....god just decides his leg under the tire would give it better traction !! baaaaaaaaaahahahahaaaaa

I still remember looking behind me and just seeing two front wheels disappear down the hillside 8-|

Nice fabwork slick. Rep it up!

Nice job..im thinking of making one similar to that but i want to make the angle just right to where when im riding a wheelie all the way back the flat part is flat on the ground

I thought of putting a piece of solid round for the last piece and then put a couple skate wheels on, but my fat ass if I lift it up that much im going all the way and ending up with the quad on me, as I have done in the back yard a couple times.... Just not a nibble as I was in my twenties!

Will post pics of the chromed look, when it comes back to me!

Well got my Grab bar chromed from Steve (Oregondunes). A perfect Job! If your looking to get an item chromed, I suggest ya give Steve a Pm, Outstanding work! Can't wait to put it on. I added my Blasterforum touch!
I toss another pic of it mounted once i get'r on.

custom-grab-bar-(1).jpg

custom-grab-bar-(3).jpg

looks good bro, thats sick might have to send him mine. but im worried im going to wheelie with my motor and scratch and bend it, lol