my build my budget (cheap)

I didnt have to trim my airbox but for some reason a few people did have to so it is pretty normal. How do you like it? Makes a world of difference where I ride at, I can now get out of 2nd and 3rd gear lol.

Haven't had a chance to ride yet. Just did it this morning. After work today I'll give it the yard test. Lol. Definitely feels better sitting on it from stock. Stock felt like I dropped 6 in sitting on it lol

So I got a little ride time in. Seems like I will roll a lot easier. Went on 2 wheels easily. First ride since rebuild too. Stayed about half throttle. Felt good. Lol

That's what I have the limiter set to But hit it just a couple times. Yard just isn't big enough.

Anyone else have the rollover effect when swapping to the 400ex rear? Still have stock fronts. Would spacers help keep me planted

Spacers probably would, I bought the Alba ones and they are friggen solid. widened front and rear 5" and I don't have any feelings of wanting to roll. The EX shock does raise the rear a little bit but I also have Banshee works shocks on the front which does also so I don't know if it's the spacers or the bike being even that eliminated it.