My brothers a scumbag

MasonBraaps

Jul 9, 2015
Hey blaster lovers! Just wondering if there is an easy way to wire or something so my blaster won't start so my scumbag brother can't ride it and waste all the gas I pay for!!

it doesn't have the keyed ignition anymore ?
if not, locate that black and black/white stripe wires that used to connect to the key, strip and twist those 2 together and tuck down under the hood or hide the connection in the back of the headlight.
connecting those 2 wires will ground out the cdi and it won't start

The thing is he's a mechanic so he'll know how to unplug the ignition wires and he'll have spark plugs to put in it :(

it doesn't have the keyed ignition anymore ?
if not, locate that black and black/white stripe wires that used to connect to the key, strip and twist those 2 together and tuck down under the hood or hide the connection in the back of the headlight.
connecting those 2 wires will ground out the cdi and it won't start
Will this hurt my blaster in any way?

sounds like he could start it regardless?
how about a wheel missing or a easy to take off gas tank/throttle clutch whatever lol:)

tell your mom...
screw in throttle stop screw it wont go very fast i dont know man think of summin/if tors is still connected disconnect summin it wont rev anywheres:) pad lock on rear sprocket/chain

Reactions: MasonBraaps
You guys are great xD I think I'll whisper Braaaap in his ear when he's sleeping then nail him in the balls so whenever he looks at the blaster his nuts will hurt and he won't touch it!!

Put a plug on the gas cap vent tube. He wont get far and will be scratching his head. Or run a wire from the coil/plug to the clutch lever and make his hair stand up;):eek:

Reactions: C-H55Blasty