MY blaster running at last!

Mrbrocco

Aug 18, 2007
YES THATS RIGHT it is indeed running.. after a long tedious wait and many customizations... it runs! here are some pics... more pics and vids to come!!
please note that I did not upload any pics of it all put together.. there is a minor problem with my carb (float is stuck) and im readjusting my clutch ( it grabs almost right after you start releasing it from the handlebars) well im dead tired.. smell like fresh 2-stroke and u gotta get up in 6 hours.
DSCN0114.jpg

DSCN0140.jpg

DSCN0132.jpg

DSCN0139.jpg

Reactions: blasterman312
the cyl, and head were changed so the crown of piston did not clear the head gasket (compression is at 170) so we dremmelled the gasket. I had to zip tie some lines because the exhaust is f-n HUGE! haha youll see in pics to come!

Everything i got done is listed in my sig.. so I didnt want to feel like a broken record repeating the same thing....
DSCN0033.jpg

vitos fat bastard exhaust ( its on the bike and sounds amazing ill get pics and vids during the weekend! and next week !!)
jakescampfirecrew020.jpg

Picture014.jpg

DSCN0134.jpg

DSCN0055.jpg

that is the redesigned head
DSCN0138.jpg

pic of my holeshots, adjustable g-force axle, and my +3 swinger
If the pics seem really big just refresh the page and it should autoshrink em...

It is together and the bike is pretty much mine its my freinds ( whos shed those pictures of my blasty are in) gotta figure out what to do with it because the carb has no choke lol just a cloth shoved in there. As far as the blaster goes the exhaust port was redesigned by full throttle, (they also rehelicoiled it) and the piston sticks up some from the cyl and the head if you can tell is raised 2mm so we had to redesign the headgasket but it runs and I will have vids when its all good, the clutch grabs too early and my float was stuck so i gotta fix those yet but like i said ill be getting a vid for sure! Ill even compare it to my older video of the DG exhaust

Last edited:
heres some pics of when i first got it and rebuilt it.
Picture001.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture004.jpg

notice the difference compared to
DSCN0140.jpg

DSCN0059.jpg

The guy at fullthrottle also smoothed that out so it looks a little better. OH YEA and i wanted to say i got carbon fiber reeds on it as well! boyesan but still the stock reedcage... and unfort. stock carb