My Banshee axle install

Unstock240

Oct 7, 2008
mid Ohio
I just thought I would show everyone that this works perfectly on a 2000 blaster. I got the cable brakes to work by grinding the washer like area on the brake bracket. All You have to do is grind the raised surface flush. I have a pic to show that it is infact 3 1/2" wider since so many have said different things. Only spent 60 on the axle and 22 on the hub, so $82 for 3 1/2" wider.

CIMG0069.jpg

CIMG0063.jpg

CIMG0066.jpg

Thats how I feel lol, any chance I get I buy something new for my blaster. Thats why I love the blaster 88-06 probably has tons more parts than most quads out there.

Last edited:
im guessing i have a stock 92 setup im not in my garage but never really paid attention to my rear axle to notice dust boots what side are these things on?

ok gotta ask, why use the shee hub? and second, if the shee hub doesnt slide back and forth then over time when your pads wear youll only be using one pad because the hub wont slide to be center of the pads, and could bind

Well I figured out how to get it to float. I got longer bolts and nuts then tightened them down and loctited it. I left them threaded out so it would slide. It works great with no flexing and still stops great.

CIMG0082.jpg

Ok...I just bought a Banshee axle off ebay for $85. what other part am I looking for to mount this on my '91 Blaster?

You need to get a banshee brake hub.Looks just like the pic at the top of this page.All else will swap out.