My 88 lt250r

Durby

Supporting Member
Forum Supporter
Nov 16, 2012
Oroville, CA
I just put brandy new GBC XC Master tires all around on this bad boy today. It's in need of a good bath though!

Mods Include

Cool Head 20mm Dome
Ported and Polished by Craig Hanson of Hanson Motorsport
FMF Fatty Head Pipe
FMF Silencer
Aluminum Wheels
Carbon Fiber Case Saver
Maier Race Cut Plastics (SIlver)

Last edited:
I honestly don't know how fast it is yet. I have only gone up to 5th gear partially due to space and partially do me wanting to live. The one time I shifted to 5th in the field across from my house when I first bought it, the tires broke loose then hooked up and the front end lifted a few inches of the ground. I was going so fast I couldn't process the ground I was going over. I have a small GPS I carry in my backpack now that records the rides I do and tracks speeds at the same time. Hopefully I will know a little more about the speed of the bike wound out in 6th gear soon....

Nice Lt! Those are very good soild machines. I beat one for a few years, and it always took care of me. How are those tires? They look like they would hook up and corner well.

I have an '86 I'm parting out at the moment, wish the quad wasn't beat or I would have restored it...sick machines though. I'm honestly a little bit scared of them

He was going approximately 60.9 mph a few minutes into the ride that would end his life :( His last post here was 8 days before his death. He was happy and loving his ATV right up until the end. He will be missed, but his ATV and spirit will live on :). In honor of my husband Michael "Durby" 7/14/72-01/19/14...~~~Brandy

PS He must have had me on his mind in his original post. He meant to write brand and wrote Brandy :)

I recall a post or message with me about 1 hour before the accident

Reactions: Durby
yes he was chatting with you Awk08, but his last post in this thread was 8 days before he left this realm.