My 1st Blaster

Started installing the frame guards.
DSCN3674_zpsyyola8q2.jpg

DSCN3675_zpsaemrqkcw.jpg

Brought some plugs to go in the holes in the sides of the swing arm.
DSCN3678_zpsuxsqwgcq.jpg

Oil pump cover smoothed off.
DSCN3672_zpswzy3j4xg.jpg

DSCN3673_zpseh45hqkz.jpg

Oh what have we here. Clear cover anyone? Just a cnc cut test cover. Going to be building my own cover design.
DSCN3676_zpsmftaj9n4.jpg

DSCN3677_zpshq8vta8m.jpg

Thats it for now going to be working on blaster tomorrow night after work and on Sunday. Saturday I'm going to Armageddon.

Got my replacement rear shock today. It is all good. not damaged like the 1st one.
DSCN3679_zpszwsi0qyi.jpg

Also got a message today with a photo to say my front shops are shipped. :)
IMG_3058_zpsgonvu3s0.jpg

Better sort some a arms out now.

Reactions: Lms
Been in the shed today working on the blaster.

Installing at frame guards. Bolts will be changed to allen key button head bolts
DSCN3690_zpsbmlny2px.jpg

2 brackets to be welded to frame. Still need to cut the chain roller posts off to do bearing rolls upgrade.
DSCN3691_zps8ed53dl5.jpg

Onto the other side. Needs some cutting for the spring and brake lever.
DSCN3692_zpss95rc4by.jpg

DSCN3693_zpshg5enj7l.jpg

1 bracket to be welded to frame. Was able to use 1 of the holes in gusset to mount frame guard.
DSCN3694_zpswoxsbpjt.jpg

Got my brake lines other day. +3 smoked lines.
DSCN3697_zps8jgs2pmk.jpg

Stock wire harness. Going to be getting a new cut down drag harness.
DSCN3695_zps3eox9bor.jpg

That's it for today. BBQ time with grandparents.

Just ordered:

Lone Star Racing Steering Stem
Lone Star Racing Narrow Style Steering Stem Clamp Kit for 7/8" Handle Bars

Just waiting on message from ASR about a arms.

Thanks dude. I also steped the frame guards off the frame 3mm so they wouldnt rattle or wear the powder coat off when its done.

Thanks for that link might have to get one as on the stock sten it had a bit of wear on that part.

Also ordered a drag cut racing harness from Kompulsive Concepts. Perfect to deal with and fast.

image1_zpszb0dnzyn.jpg

Last edited:
Damn dude I love watching this build come together! You are doing everything that people always see and say "I wish i did/cloud do that!"

Final product will be one clean, fine looking blaster!

This is awesome! Good job, loving the time and effort your putting into the quad not to mention your not being careless of it as in just hacking it up. Your taking your time and your getting it done right im very impressed. Can't wait for future updates.