my 150$$ money pit

looks sweet man. r u doing +3 or +4 stroker? and are you still doing big bore? if so ken oconnor has the vitos on sale for 500 right now but i would highly recommend getting the la sleeve kit its sooooo much better

L.A.SLEEVE Store

its that ultimate chrome powdercoat on the face of the clutch cover, and on the inner case halves, then candy blue over ultimate chrome on the rest of the clutch cover. im doin a +3 stroker, i already have the cylinder, i got it used for a good price. i just have to send it out to get it ported to match along with rechambered and what not

rez on the shock took a lot of sand paper to bring it back, i started at like 100 grit and worked every step up all the way to 1500, then some mothers aluminum polish

Dang, you've been working on this a long time !! :eek: Not ragging ya, I'm still working on Larry's shee (my son's). Not many can appreciate refurbing every nut, bolt and part on a machine. Think you'll have it done for summer? Keep up the good work !!I:II:I

ya it'll def be done by spring,....i gave up on it there for like almost a year and i finally got back into it a few weeks ago, and have gotten pretty far, all the powdercoat you see with the cases completely disassembled plus the rear shee axle in the carrier with new bearings and seals all powdercoated, all done in the past couple week ill have pics up in a while. its really taking shape now that i started up on it again