Music?

you guys are probably gonna bash the s#!+ out of me for this but i've been listening to alot of linkin park lately. also, the new recovery album by eminem has some good songs on it. i listen to anything but the screaming stuff that you cant understand. but i guess to each his own

i like the new linkin park song wretches and kings was like holy sh*t when i heard it didnt think it could possibly be linkin park. and eminem is always badass

On the new album, linkin park tried something new and did it without the guitar and basically did everything on keyboards. I only liked a couple songs on it, but they have such a huge fan base that they can somewhat get away with trying something new

im a big fan of everything i love some metal like devil wears prada. lamb of god, dimmu borger. and so on but it might sound funny but i think my favorite artist of all time is jack johnson then probly g-love

For me it's any classic rock from the mid 60's to the late 80's/early 90's. Any classic rock, hair metal, physcodelic rock, hard rock and heavy metal. Some bands include zeppelin, pink floyd, boston, Bad company, whitesnake, motley crue, ted nugent, ect ect.

lol finally someone watched it.

once my tv remote ran outta batterys and glee came on, i had to run across the room and turn the tv off before i puked, holy crap that show annoys the hell outta me, and they had one with britney spears, ugh, i thought it couldn't get worse

i realise i like different music to everybody else i like r&b some tiesto and pretty much everthing but heavy rock/metal

Last edited by a moderator:
ive been enjoying pink floyd alot to my buddy went to the concert in pittsbugh recently and showed video of it. i wish i couldve went