Mondays do suck !

Dang that sux . Looks like it was a nice tree too.. Was that your car, neighbors ??

It will prob be totaled out. ?? I don't know how they do things or how your ins works but here we can buy the car back for extremely cheap. Then take the ins $ and fix the back window. It still looks drivable just a few dents. Make some $ and still drive the car. If it was on its last legs than maybe not,, but if you took care of it and have some $ into it I would fix the window and drive it.. :)

It's my car. Insurance is not going to cover it. It's not that bad. Just the back window broke out and some dents. The roof and window frame are fine. It didn't cave the roof in. I was real lucky on that one. I just have to get new glass and fix some dents. My boss is going to help me out with fixing it by paying for the window replacement. I have a great boss/ friend.

Bummer.There has been a lot of that this spring,not a pleasant surprise.

Oh ya that sucks. I had a Lexus is300 that I paid off and had for 8 years so I knocked it down to state minimum for insurance and totaled it 2 weeks later lol.

That sucks! I had a Mycroburst hit my house years ago and my wife's old car just got a dent in the door and a broken door mirror! But i was very lucky!! My BRONCO was broken down and i was putting a new cam in it! I got home driving the work truck that night to see a massive tree where i park my Bronco or work truck at.

That sucks! I had a Mycroburst hit my house years ago and my wife's old car just got a dent in the door and a broken door mirror! But i was very lucky!! My BRONCO was broken down and i was putting a new cam in it! I got home driving the work truck that night to see a massive tree where i park my Bronco or work truck at.

That would have sucker big time. It's just extra work I have to do to the car now before it gets painted.

Comprehensive insurance covers fire, theft, vandalism, glass breakage, and acts of God. (Falling trees) It's CHEAP. Like $20 a year. I have 1 car that I'm not driving right now and I have comprehensive only on it. Somebody steals it or keys it or it catches on fire or a tree falls on it and it's covered.