meet bandit

71dodge

Apr 24, 2010
inverness FL
well this is my pet racoon bandit. i found him when he was a baby and we bottle fed him until he was old enough. hes around a year now and hes like a friggin dog. he plays with ya eats cookies like a dog all that. he is caged we dont let him run wild. unless were home and can watch him (he has his own room to run and play in and he is taken outside) hes a curious basterd hes into EVERYTHING. best friggin pet ever

Picture 118.jpg

Picture 119.jpg

Picture 120.jpg

Picture 121.jpg

the links dont work for some reason but thats awesome you have a pet racoon. you should get him all fat and huge lol

a dollar? ill pass. and besides he isnt forsale. hes not really friendly with other people either unless he knows you

Last edited:
there friggin awsome if you get them when there little cause you can train them. you know how racoons are nocturnal.not ours since he was a baby when we found him he adjusted to our scedual and wakes up when we do and goes to sleep when we do

noooooo he isnt that tame lol he has a monsterous cage with his own little 2 story in it. hes got a little bedroom a walking place and then he climbs down it and hes on the bottom of the cage and get this he is trained to a CAT BOX!!

noooooo he isnt that tame lol he has a monsterous cage with his own little 2 story in it. hes got a little bedroom a walking place and then he climbs down it and hes on the bottom of the cage and get this he is trained to a CAT BOX!!

now that is cool I:I

well this is my pet racoon bandit. i found him when he was a baby and we bottle fed him until he was old enough. hes around a year now and hes like a friggin dog. he plays with ya eats cookies like a dog all that. he is caged we dont let him run wild. unless were home and can watch him (he has his own room to run and play in and he is taken outside) hes a curious basterd hes into EVERYTHING. best friggin pet ever

View attachment 3425

View attachment 3426

View attachment 3427

View attachment 3428

That is cool as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!I:I

a while back a few of my friends got skunks. litter trained them and stuff and they were awesome!