lost dog

2smoker85

Dec 13, 2008
Edgewater MD
well my wife calls me last night, im in portland doing fleet week and shes in nc for a wedding, well she ran into wal mart for a few minutes and left the car running for the dog so he could enjoy the a/c due to it being 80 degrees, well he decided he wanted to roll the widow down and chase her, electric windows, well she is in wal mart and there is a page over the intercom that there is a loose dog in the parking lot, she goes out and cant find him, hes not really shy but he only comes to me and my wife unless were around other people but hes been gone for about 10 hrs now, we have notified animal control every shelter in the vicinity of southport nc, there is a 100 reward for anyone who finds him, he is our child, yeah it sounds silly but we dont have any kids and he is our boy we have had him for 5 yrs and he is the world to me and my wife. any help if ur in the area would be great, if u find him i will pay up to 500 dollars as a thank you, but we are not able to do it at the moment. i just hope we find him alive or someone was able to scoop him up and hes not in a ditch hurt somewhere...lets hope.

his name is skor he is a orange colored maltise pomeranian with a lions mane haircut.

unfortunately im on the ship and dont have pics of him on my gov computer, my wife is posting an ad on CL with picture and contact info, under wilmington nc.

I know how you feel man! I love my big guy to death. if he got lost i would be crazy trying to find him! Best of luck to ya man.

that sucks bro, hope he turns up

yeah he is a great dog and god only knows where he is probably scared as hell and hasnt eaten since noon yesterday, i hope she finds him, my wife has been up since he was lost yesterday looking for him, they have cops, animal control etc looking for him.

If anyone lives in Wilmington area/southport/oak island there is a 500 reward for his return and there is an ad on Craigslist for a picture of him under lost dog under pets and lost and found