maybe my new bike

Well let's look at this quad 305 wants compared to the others...its ballpark on price and its got $800-$2000 in wheels tires, computer, winch and PIAA lights (which aren't cheap) extra for about the same money. Seems the small torn axle boot is an easy fix and the rim can be straightened.

PLUS its got about $100 worth of armour all on it alone.....

I'd say if you're gonna plunk that type of change-its alot for the money unless you want to step up to a CAN AM 800 or AC 1000 which are ALOT more money.

well put, and i'm sure it closer to 2000

going to pick it up on friday. the craigslist ad is deleted..
02.jpg

nice looking brute 305. i think brute forces are great!! i got ours for christmas in 05 and have had any problems since. knock on wood!! but the carbed bikes did come from the factory running lean and likes to flame up from the carb an 5-7 mph. but a #4 shim under the needles will fix that.

nice looking brute 305. i think brute forces are great!! i got ours for christmas in 05 and have had any problems since. knock on wood!! but the carbed bikes did come from the factory running lean and likes to flame up from the carb an 5-7 mph. but a #4 shim under the needles will fix that.

isnt his fuel injected with the computer?